Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Fleetwood Town (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Silva is surely wondering what the Hell hes come into?

He’s used to playing a slow build up, keep the ball, short passing style and has started today in a chuck it long at every opportunity type game, on a pitch that’s akin to a farmers field and playing in front of Benny and Dragovic

lol

He's going to adapt, I'm sure. If he would have been playing from behind you would not be playing like this.  If Ndidi comes in the ball will be round again, and probably a change to a 4-4-2 display, which is the frame that Silva has been playing for the last 3 years. 

King doesn't look like he's capable of leading a midfield. 

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Just for those of you stuck in the 70s, a grown up female is known as a 'woman'. 

Girl ffs

Christ people can get offended by anything can’t they You sound just like the woman who was on tv the other day moaning about the phrase “ladies first” and men opening doors, pulling out chairs as being derogatory to women 

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

I really don't know what everyone's expectations were. We weren't gonna walk over these especially on a day like this. 

A shot on target isn't too much to ask for though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, M0901 said:

I really don't know what everyone's expectations were. We weren't gonna walk over these especially on a day like this. 

We're an hour in, have we had a shot on target? No.

We can expect to not be lucky to not be behind and nowhere near looking like scoring. It's been nothing short of abysmal 

Edited by The Doctor