Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Fleetwood Town (A) Match Thread

We should have enough but I'll be livid if we don't after this team selection. 

At least the bell seems to be tolling for Musa - if he can't get in this squad, there is clearly no point keeping him on the books. 

Disappointed he hasn't given Iheanacho a go - he hasn't looked good but to be fair he's never had a proper run in the side since he moved. 

Seriously what is the point in playing King in this, we all know what he can and can’t do so we will learn nothing . Surely it would be more advantageous to play Hamza or another youth product alongside the two experienced pros of James and Silva . 

Edited by baldeagle

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Clearly some people on here have forgotten how poor League 1 is.  We weren't there all that long ago and the league made Fryatt look like a world beater.

Chill out and enjoy the game. lol

Easy win.

That was 10 years ago mate.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

Our team today has never played together.  It will be up against a team that although a couple of leagues below, is experienced and know their games.  This is unlikely to be the walk in the park that many are anticipating.

Just what I was thinking..maybe we are not showing them enough respect...Wycombe Wanderers come to mind from the depths of time

We here a lot that King is League One level so he should be fine today. We need another centre-half if Morgan is out for a while as Maguire can't be risked. 

Let's hope we get Slimani into the game early.

This wouldn’t be an easy game at full strength; would hope everyone realises that lol we should be fine whatever we put out, we’ll dominate posession but they’ll be genuinely fired up for this and will hit us on the break relentlessly.

I'd like to see Sam Hughes get a run out today. I think he has a big future with us and certainly know how to score a Goal.

I just see he's not even in the Squad which is a pity I think we will see him before too long.

Edited by Clever Fox

Harvey Barnes! Looking forward to seeing him play today. 

A much stronger team than expected, I thought we might see Thomas and Hamza start. We should win this one comfortably though with this lineup. 

Shame about Vardy! But no point risking an injury and I’m sure he’s traveled with the team today. 

That VT on Football focus about Vardy... He really is something special.

Gutted he can't play today. Should be a good game though, confident. Hoping Silva can get stuck in and maybe get a goal to kick off his career here.

if we work hard that team will piss fleetwood. 

tbh I think Silva will go out there and win it by himself if his 5 minute cameo the other day is anything to go by.

that guy clearly has some high ****ing standards and anyone not performing today will do so at his wrath, I'd imagine. 

Silva, Slim and King to score - 0-3. 

• Like 1