Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA Cup 4th round draw

39 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Had we been playing a team higher up the pyramid I'm sure he'd have picked a stronger team. He's right to think a team full of fringe players could beat a league one team, they let him down.

How long have you been watching football?

Playing a disjointed second string team against a lower league opposition in the cup, away, is a recipe for disaster.  

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

People are talking like we're already through.

Let yesterday be another lesson in expectations.

Palace and Watford should have been lessons learnt about not turning up but obviously it's still not hitting home.

(I appreciate the examples were different players, different teams, but it's the same principle and the whole squad should be learning)

I sensed after 30 secs watching the game that we were 1) not up for it and 2) it would be a long and hard afternoon. We were off the pace everywhere and I was surprised we snaffled a replay. I stuck £100 on for us to win the FA Cup and I feel that is as good as gone given our p*ss poor performance. As to the draw it may not matter cos I remember going to see Huddersfield at home when they beat us in a replay.

Unless we take it seriously we are wasting our time. 

I'd like Forest away but I am not sure we will get that far. :-(

19 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I sensed after 30 secs watching the game that we were 1) not up for it and 2) it would be a long and hard afternoon. We were off the pace everywhere and I was surprised we snaffled a replay. I stuck £100 on for us to win the FA Cup and I feel that is as good as gone given our p*ss poor performance. As to the draw it may not matter cos I remember going to see Huddersfield at home when they beat us in a replay.

Unless we take it seriously we are wasting our time. 

I'd like Forest away but I am not sure we will get that far. :-(

"As good as gone". :D 

We're now 6th favourites after Arsenal got knocked out. Your bet is more likely to come in now than it was when you placed it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

Ordinarily would say Cov away or something, turn up and let the locals see some decent football, comfortable away win. Given yesterdays shambles, the two days of embarrassment aren't worth it. If we're not giving it a go then we may as well just go to City away and get it over with.

We can't draw ourselves.

• Like 1