Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA Cup 4th round draw

Can’t get excited about early stages, tbh. I try, but it really bores the pants off me for some reason. 

Memories of being very cold, travelling to god forsaken northern places, being cold, and watching a mish mash of reserves/misfits...in the cold - seem to have had a negative impact on how I now feel about rounds 3 and 4...

:mellow:

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

You could always turn the radio off or put another station on, besides no disrespect to either but we'd probably deserve him going on and on...oops, too late, we already disrespected Fleetwood on Saturday with our team selection/attitude.

I don't listen to him but you just know what it would be like!

6 minutes ago, Milo said:

Can’t get excited about early stages, tbh. I try, but it really bores the pants off me for some reason. 

Memories of being very cold, travelling to god forsaken northern places, being cold, and watching a mish mash of reserves/misfits...in the cold - seem to have had a negative impact on how I now feel about rounds 3 and 4...

:mellow:

i remember a couple of utterly dismal defeats in arctic conditions at palace in their old undeveloped ground back in the day :dry:

Edited by surrifox

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They give 1800 normally

Their capacity means we are entitled to 2147

Reliably informed we'll get 4000. Which I find baffling. But great. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

12/13 season? We lost 2-1 there that season, Grant McCann scored their winner

I’m on about 09/10 when Howard scores.

Tbf though I have been Posh away about three times and only seen us win once.

It hasn't got the same appeal now that the terrace has gone but it's still a good one really - very easy to get to and I expect they'll give us probably 3,000 or so as well.

I am wary of our appalling record there though. Two wins in nine trips there which frankly, given they've spent the vast majority of their history in the 3rd/4th tier is shocking. We've got this real tendency to take loads here, expect a fantastic away day and end up being humbled.

This is obviously assuming we beat Fleetwood, but I think we will.

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

worth noting that if we end up going through, we have Everton in midweek after we play Peterborough. Everton have no game at the weekend. Expect another weakened side...

Won't stop the utter meltdown when we start Slimani and Ihenacho against Peterborough, as if a pair of £50m strikers shouldn't be expected to put aside a League One team.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Won't stop the utter meltdown when we start Slimani and Ihenacho against Peterborough, as if a pair of £50m strikers shouldn't be expected to put aside a League One team.

Any XI we put out all of those players would walk into their team, we should be using this game to play the squad players.

59 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

12/13 season? We lost 2-1 there that season, Grant McCann scored their winner

That was the start of the capitulation wasn't it? That was an absolutely fantastic day until about the 70th minute and everything went wrong for about the next two months. The scenes when Marshall scored were unbelievable.

• Like 2