Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) :: Match Thread

Just now, Collymore said:

I noticed Kante had figured out that Amartay was always trying to find Mahrez from the RB position and started to anticipate and intercept. He needs to mix it up more in the second half. 

Amartey has given me a few moments of scare by giving the ball away too easily, but he's doing pretty well at RB so far, given its not his preferred position.

Still need a proper right-back as early as January, though.

• Like 1

Fantastic effort 1st half. By far the better team.

The ref got me flipping out though. When Cahill got injured he was pulling Vardy's arm, no freekick; then Bayakoko do it to Mahrez, no freekick; but when Maguire do it to Morata, freekick right away. Do you really have to dive like a diva and whine like a princess to get your freekicks... ?

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Still not sure whether our fantastic performance was down to our own style of play alone or Chelsea simply not caring that much about taking things into their hands in the first half.

Really surprised the home side have been this disjointed and tame so far.

Both?

1 minute ago, Jonezy said:

Fantastic effort 1st half. By far the better team.

The ref got me flipping out though. When Cahill got injured he was pulling Vardy's arm, no freekick; then Bayakoko do it to Mahrez, no freekick; but when Maguire do it to Morata, freekick right away. Do you really have to dive like a diva and whine like a princess to get your freekicks... ?

It's a shame but it seems so. 

That first half performance was as good as, if not better than, we played against Southampton.  Sometimes you don't get what you deserve.

We have dominated Chelsea.  They are terrified of Mahrez.

Even if we don't get anything out of this today, watching this has been a million miles better than our performances against Chelsea last season.

COYB.

:scarf:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Very good performance.

Unfortunately I can't see the second half going the same way - we'll rue the missed chances.

That's usually what happens. Good teams make you pay missed opportunities. I stil have hope that if we score in the first 10 minutes, we could get something fom this game today.