Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) :: Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Strong bench, though.

Not going to help us avoid getting shafted by the Chelsea attackers, is it?

If we can push them back for larger parts during the game with Mahrez, Vardy and Okazaki somehow and then use our attacking subs to do the trick (Gray for Mahrez or Albrighton, Slimani for Okazaki, Iheanacho for Vardy), it may work.

In other words, I certainly wouldn't want to rely on Benalouane to come on and give the back four stability...

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Think I would have preferred the experience of Fuchs for this one.

Not got a problem with Chilwell tbf or Maguire, but I have nightmares about Dragovic and Amartey.

I still don't understand why this is all we're left with...I keep saying it 2 years, infact it's 2.5 years now and we've done fuck all about it!!!! (Barr Maguire)

Let' s face it guys, whatever team was selected there would be bitching and moaning on here from people who are obviously far more qualified and knowledgeable  than CP!

I wish you'd also let us know why you'd do different based on what you'd seen in training this week and update us on injuries, fitness and formations too! 

COYB

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Like everyone I’m surprised there’s no Iborra. Understand the worry about him in a two against the big sides but could have a gone with 3 in the middle rather than not picking him at all. 

Can’t see us not conceding at least 2. Hazard running at Amartey? Penalty waiting to happen I reckon. Big chance for Dragovic though to stop Morgan getting back in. 

Edited by RowlattsFox