Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) :: Match Thread

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

No quibbles at all with that, poor dive and anyone else having a dig I would say nothing but you had a dig at him on the start when he was the best player on the pitch, then he does 57 good things which you ignore then you pounce and call him pathetic when he makes a mistake.  Just feel your comments on him are a little one sided that's all.  You know I love you. X

I made ONE comment about him, I think you need to give it a rest. I stand by the comment I made at the point I made it as it was on the back of four awful pieces of play. 

Just now, Babylon said:

I made ONE comment about him, I think you need to give it a rest. I stand by the comment I made at the point I made it as it was on the back of four awful pieces of play. 

Just my observation and, may I add, one which another posted commented on too so maybe there might be something in it?  Always good to look at ourselves I think.  I am first to admit when I am wrong, no harm in being wrong sometimes and a strength rather than a weakness to be able to admit it.  X