Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) :: Match Thread

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

This game has bled away alll my residal love for Kante.

If he's upped his game since us, it's in the professionalism of his fouls.  And the frequency.

For what its worth today Ndidi is twice the player Kante is.

Absolutely stunning from the lad. Best game this season from him?

• Like 1

Just now, car1os said:

I think we need Slimani on, will freshen up our attack and be a good target man for the last 15 mins

Problem is he's just about the worst target man ever as he can't win headers with his back to goal. 

Just now, rachhere said:

Not great re. Ben Chilwell. Whatever happens here though, we are back being really competitive with the big teams - so much progress from last season. Fingers crossed for holding on for a point - which lets be honest, 99.9% of people would have been delighted with at the start of the match.

Well put. X

3 minutes ago, dooflip said:

He’s awful. Not good enough to be starting for us yet, I wish puel would stop insisting on giving him game time. He’s hopeless, not premier league quality.

im all for a youth policy, but not for the sake of it. Players should be in the team based on merit, and merit alone.

Did he feck your missues or something?

• Haha 1