Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) :: Match Thread

Defence looks a bit makeshift. Midfield looks a bit weak. 

I really want the the team to roar today, no hiding or disappearing from Amartey and James - Fvck Chelsea... give them zero respect and come out snarling a fighting. 

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

6 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Clearly doesn’t like Iborra then.... his line ups become more baffling each week!

Not sure this is the case. It’s more likely that he wants a more mobile pair in the middle to avoid us getting overrun - FWIW I don’t think ndidi and James will solve this. 

As for the line ups changing - it’s refreshing to have a manger that picks a team based on the opponents we’re playing, rather than picking the same 11 regardless. 

No real issues with his team selection ...    more importantly I hope he gets them mentally prepared for what is going to be a very very tough game.   And I hope he has a clear plan B if required...    well chuffed if we take some points from this but as long as we play well I won’t be too down hearted. 

Actually kind of like, that we are saving The Iberian Midfield Dream Duo for the Cup game. Fleetwood will run around circles come tuesday...

Today's line-up does look a bit weak, but we have quite a few key injuries and this is what we got. Not feeling very confident at all, but I never am, when we play big 6 teams.  

I don't get why James starts instead of Vince :( Does CP think Iborra is too slow for Chelski? James has been decent but hasn't show anything that would place him above Vince in the pecking order imo 

Ahem. Alright let's try to be positive...

0-1 Drinkwater to get a red, Shinji with the ugliest goal you'll ever see :schmike: