Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) :: Match Thread

James over Iborra and Chilwell over Fuchs are the only minor surprises, given Wes is obviously injured. Neither worry me massively. James was outstanding last league game and Fuchs has been massacred against the best wingers this season. More worried about Dragovic and Amartey.  Did fancy a point today but not so sure now!

Edited by sdb

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not got a problem with Chilwell tbf or Maguire, but I have nightmares about Dragovic and Amartey.

I still don't understand why this is all we're left with...I keep saying it 2 years, infact it's 2.5 years now and we've done fuck all about it!!!! (Barr Maguire)

But who else can you play in those positions, there is no one else 

Guest seanfox778
3 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Least we can't  blame Andy King this time for a mauling. 

You wanna bet? There's always a way to blame King lol

Unfortunately I can't see us getting anything from this game - with that line-up or any other line-up we'd currently be able to field tbh. 

Silva clearly not match fit for this type of game yet. We've got injuries and various holes here and there.

Going through a transitional period. We're 8th (I think? Still?) and in our current form / situation we're just not going to win games like Chelsea away.

I'm going to reside myself to that and hope we put up a fight and actually try to do something half decent that makes it at least an entertaining game to watch.

But yeah 2-0 Chelsea, all day long I reckon. 

3 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

But who else can you play in those positions, there is no one else 

Exactly, I said in my first post in this thread it's the best we've got.

That doesn't stop me being disappointed and getting more and more frustrated about it, especially when time in ticking and we still don't seem to be moving.

The fact it's gone on for 2.5 years baffles me even more as to why we're left in this position of a makeshift defence.

Edited by Matt

Good team. Surely even the whingers wouldn't be surprised if we lost away to the champions.

Think we'll give it a good go and the game will be fun.