Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Ref today

Kante on another day gets 2 yellows but Chilwell lucky not to get a straight red for that tackle. Pure lack of experience and thought on his part. 

Can't complain too much, certainly been far worse performances in the last few months and there were no howlers like in the Watford V Saints game today.

Edited by stevelcfc

Guest Kopfkino
21 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

You think we had it bad, wait until you see the Watford Southampton highlights later!

No big club bias, just appalling officiating.

Just seen the handball. Roger East needs a lifetime ban for that.

I think people just want to see a bit of consistency. When referees allow certain players to get away with things that they book the opposition players for IN THE SAME GAME then people have every right to question them. I don't expect refs to be perfect (far from it) but Jones sends off Chilwell and when Kante could have had 3 or 4 bookings - that goes beyond just a 'mistake' for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I think people just want to see a bit of consistency. When referees allow certain players to get away with things that they book the opposition players for IN THE SAME GAME then people have every right to question them. I don't expect refs to be perfect (far from it) but Jones sends off Chilwell and when Kante could have had 3 or 4 bookings - that goes beyond just a 'mistake' for me.

This.

If Chilwell warranted 2 yellow cards so did Kante for numerous fouls, when Cahill gets injured he is in the process of pulling back Vardy, every 50 50 decision went against, Jones may not have had a bad game but he certainly did not have a good game.

• Like 1

you know the minute a few "he wasn't that bad" posts start popping up some people are massively over reacting lol 

Still we got our point and played well, we are all going to have var interrupting the game every 2 minutes soon so that should  cut some of this out, or at least make it a little harder to go over the top about supposed dreadful refereeing displays.

41 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Kante could have taken his boot off and broke Albrighton's nose and wouldn't have been sent off. 

Only plus side is he didnt book our obvious dives

Could he reach his nose?

Let's not forget that this is the same MORON who gave the 2 handball penalties away at Liverpool the other year. It is not big club bias but anti-Leicester bias. Same as Jon Moss, same as Bobby Madley. This holy trio should be nowhere near the football league.

I've been screaming at the TV all afternoon - Every single chance to give a foul against us and he took it, every clear foul was a yellow card.

And yet only very clear fouls got a free kick for us and no bookings for identical offences. Like someone else said Kante committed more fouls of a worse nature than Chilwell.

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Has big club bias ever been so evident?

Kante, 3 fouls before he gets a yellow with another after for good measure. And those are the ones the ref saw.

Bakayoko clear push in the back on a Mahrez, no yellow card.

Cristensen in the back of Vardy, no yellow card.

James first foul, yellow card. Shinji first foul, which wasn’t, yellow card. Chilwell first foul, which wasn’t, yellow card. Chilwell second foul, you’re off son.

Summats gone off.

A top6 ref

Shit ref, inconsistency isn’t strong enough for some of these refs, but this **** always seems to save his shit performances for us, like the ball hitting Morgan in the face, hands nowhere near the ball, but gave a penalty at Liverpool the other year.

Seeing though the clowns went professional, the standard hasn’t improved 

You have to face it the likes of Kante and to an extent Pogba are very good at just doing enough to break up play without getting in serious bother Kante partly because he is just a little bloke and keeps a very even temperament.Its a skill in itself >Few of the Man City lads are good at it as is Mahrez finding a free kick when he knows he is down the blind alley.

Puel could have subbed Chilwell for Fuchs  and he always has that issue with going with his left side but he did have to make the challenge.no choice really but looked a bit off the deck.