Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea Post Match 0-0

Felt like a win! Could nitpick and say we should have been comfortably ahead before the harsh red card but that would take away from the fabulous performance. 

I was very surprised to see James start but fair play, he had a great game. 

Good stuff Puel, I’ve never seen us play like that against a top team. His statement about attacking was true!

The only negative for me is that after that performance Mahrez will go because I think a Chelsea bid is incoming this summer. Great game from him. 

• Like 2

Guest Kopfkino

Feels like 2 points dropped tbh. Tbh it shows what a difference and period of rest and time on the training ground makes. Why oh why is Mahrez diving there?

Also why do refs these days get so excited by sending a player off? Can anyone seriously say it was justified for Chilwell to be sent off. They all dish out yellow cards too easily.

Great point but we deserved all 3 Chelsea cheated the ref into many dives including Moses for Chilwells red,Kante should have been carded well before he got his first and should have got a red the ref really seemed to favour Chelsea’s players today diving so much Just a pity we didn’t put the ball in the net in the first half !!

But we can hold our heads up high we stopped chelsea at home and had more possession and shots on goal that we’ve had for a long time !!

Fairplay Leicester great performances all round we just need to get Vardy scoring again but that shinji chance early on thinking of that would have been Vardy could have been a different result  !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 2

We deserved all 3 points but still, I'm satisfied with that. Playing in the face of adversity and having the maturity - with the exception of Chilwell - to get something from the champions at Stamford Bridge.

I think Puel is doing a good job all things considered and I still feel we'll cement a place in the top half and then some...

Would have been delighted with a draw before hand given we were missing a few players.

On the basis of that performance I'm a little bit disgusted we didnt get the win. Though more good than bad overall.

Super effort. Had we 11 to finish it could have been even better.

James was outstanding.

Happy with that.

Shame we didn't score, take our chances and ultimately win, think we should have won.

However i'd have took a draw before the match, given that we went down to 10 men, i'm delighted with the draw.

Feared the worst for that defence but we kept a clean sheet so they did something right, but please, please, please can we get some defenders in, please!!

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Great point today, unlucky to not win for me.

But, the commentators on BBC, bloody hell, talk about the bias, its all Chelsea playing poorly, nothing about us playing well. And Danny Mills, fml how is he in a job 

At half time his comment - 'There's not a lot in it'. You wot? Lowering the good name of baldies all over the world.

• Like 1