Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea Post Match 0-0

Three consecutive clean sheets. Played some good attacking football in the last two PL games in large patches. No reason to fear the drop. Can go for it in

every game we have remaining and see where we can finish. Seventh is very possible. That’s one heck of an achievement if it happens. 

• Like 1

Ndidi's best game for us. He was immense. Bossed Kante! Great team effort. Had the measure of them until the red card, which was beyond harsh.

A 'bonus' point that we'd all have taken pre-match (first home points Chelsea have dropped for ages). And an excellent, highly encouraging performance that bodes well for the rest of the season. 

3 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

At half time his comment - 'There's not a lot in it'. You wot? Lowering the good name of baldies all over the world.

Just some of the rubbish he was saying was incredible. Anyone would think it was Chelsea playing well and should be winning rather than the actual game

Awesome point and well deserved. 

Looking at that starting 11 I thought we were about to get spanked, but unsurprisingly I was wrong. The defence were excellent and played out the back with ease. I don't think we missed Morgan and Simpson toe poking it out of play. 

Spot on by Puel with his tactics.

44 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Wee shout out to Dragovic too, very composed and I didn't realise until the other day he is only 26.  Quite excited about the next few seasons. X

At least good for CB cover. We're ok in that area for this season. Would still maybe like a RB, but Amartey had a good game, showed once again that he improves when he's allowed a run in one position

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Wee shout out to Dragovic too, very composed and I didn't realise until the other day he is only 26.  Quite excited about the next few seasons. X

I like him. But then am never quite sure how much of that is because I like him as a player, and how much because I like his name...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I hope he keeps it up and we buy him permanently. He wont be too expensive and him and Maguire could be a great younger pair for the future.

• Like 1