Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea Post Match 0-0

Cracking point.

Shame we couldn’t find the goal our first half performance deserved.

Second half we had to work hard and keep concentration which we did.

We played some decent football and gave Chelsea a game, very encouraging away performance.

Defence was awesome and switched on especially after the Red card.

Chilwells second yellow, if it was the other way round I would be calling for a red so can’t complain.

Overall superb away point.

move into the next.

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Any other day we win this game very good all around.

I have to ask though.

What possessed Mahrez to dive in the second half when he was 8 yds out and could have took a shot instead.

Played very well today but that was totally brainless.

Very true. Risks a retrospective diving ban, which is a worry.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Any other day we win this game; very good all around.

I have to ask though.

What possessed Mahrez to dive in the second half when he was 8 yds out and could have took a shot instead.

Not seen it, but he always is falling over. On a side note, anyone else think he runs a bit like Jar Jar Binks?

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Any other day we win this game very good all around.

I have to ask though.

he had a great game, silly that though he anticipated a tackle and it never came but went down when he could have took it on 

Brilliant heroic performance from the lads, we were clearly the better team right till that red card. Mahrez was incredible, Maguire, Ndidi, fantastic. Amartey brilliant, very solid as RB, covering for CBs and Chilwell at times, proving the doubters wrong. James was class too made me eat my words, Drago flawless. Only slightly disappointed with Shinji and Vards, how we didn't score anything in the first half.. Still the most entertaining 0-0 I've seen in a long while. Kudos to Puel for the attacking approach, we were a joy to watch. Let's hope that dominant performance against the reigning champions gives us the confidence to push for the European spot. COYL :scarf:

2 pts dropped at Chelsea who would have thought it. Some lovely football played by the team and lots of positives. After some of the digs on here people maybe need to hold their hands up for doubting Puel as clearly with 11 men we had a game plan and performed well and Matty James had a very good game doing the simple things very well certainly not bossed by Kante in fact James and Wilf had the better of Kante and silly Goatee. Really solid performance from the guys and Harry and Drago looked solid  at the back,whatever the media say about Chelski we played they did not play badly we just played better.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Didn't look like as if he was carrying a knock, had to make way for Iborra. Held up well up until the 89th minute.

Should be fine for Tuesday, I guess.

The Mercury was saying something about him limping off. Hope he's okay, we play well with him in the side.