Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea Post Match 0-0

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Only if a penalty was awarded 

unkess you are speaking ‘in general’ 

Good job we didn't get the pen then. Mahrez or Vardy would probably have missed it and Mahrez woul be banned for three games.

• Like 1

Anyone still think we should sack Puel? Great performance and we should have won but got to be happy with a point at Stamford Bridge. Really good effort from everyone and James looked really good, him and Wilf gave Kante the run around. Kante had a terrible game, nearly as bad as Morata and Bakayoko. Chilly unlucky to be sent off and ref was very inconsistent with his dishing out of cards. Need to take that performance into out next 2 games and get 6 points. And Burnley lost so not a bad weekend at all! 

18 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Very true. Risks a retrospective diving ban, which is a worry.

I thought retrospective action is only reviewed if the action gains an advantage.  So, if penalty is given he could face a ban, if no advantage is gained and the ref doesn't give a card no review will be taken... is that wrong.

In this instance as well, There was contact, so I don't think a ban would be forthcoming.  Got to be a clear intentional attempt to deceive.

2 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

I thought retrospective action is only reviewed if the action gains an advantage.  So, if penalty is given he could face a ban, if no advantage is gained and the ref doesn't give a card no review will be taken... is that wrong.

In this instance as well, There was contact, so I don't think a ban would be forthcoming.  Got to be a clear intentional attempt to deceive.

Mahrez will get away with that as no penalty was given, so he didn't fool the ref

7 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Yeah, others have cleared this up. My bad. No ban.

Maguire looks different class. Fella gets better every time I see him play. 

Really hope we can keep hold of him. Future England regular and I would even go as far as saying that he's better than Stones - he's a more complete player. Harry's better at defending and at least as good as Stones when bringing the ball out of defence. 

3 minutes ago, somebum said:

Shame for the kid chilwell to cost us three points. Hopefully lads will forgive his stupidity but im hoping puel has a replacement lined up. He should be a reserve

For the record, I'm actually not really a fan of Chilwell but let's be fair, it was a harsh red and he had one of his best games for us defensively before his dismissal.

He's, what, 20? He'll continue to improve and will develop into a very good player - he won't do that by not playing. Still think we could do better, but he is the best we've got so let's support him.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Wee shout out to Dragovic too, very composed and I didn't realise until the other day he is only 26.  Quite excited about the next few seasons. X

Agreed. Loved how he had the confidence to feint inside and take it past Hazard on one occasion. Very solid today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

For the record, I'm actually not really a fan of Chilwell but let's be fair, it was a harsh red and he had one of his best games for us defensively before his dismissal.

He's, what, 20? He'll continue to improve and will develop into a very good player - he won't do that by not playing. Still think we could do better, but he is the best we've got so let's support him.

Fair enough be supportive but lets not be blind to his faults. I think hes too young atm and quite child like in his thinking to command a first team place. Some players develop quicker than others. He certainly cost us the points today. I think he should be sent out on loan if we can get a replacement in for a couple of years.