Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea Post Match 0-0

The fox turned up today, just couldnt get into the roost...we was a goal off being brilliant....

Although not point wise, this made up for thd CPalace performance....

What ever you are doing Mssrs  Puel and Appleton/Plank.. well done , keep it up

Great performance, both defensively and going forward. Just had an off day putting the ball in the net. One exception is Kaspers goal kicking. It seems to get worse game by game, and he put us under pressure several times by kicking it straight to Chelsea players.

18 minutes ago, somebum said:

Fair enough be supportive but lets not be blind to his faults. I think hes too young atm and quite child like in his thinking to command a first team place. Some players develop quicker than others. He certainly cost us the points today. I think he should be sent out on loan if we can get a replacement in for a couple of years.

I agree with you re: different rates of development. Don't think a loan will help personally - for me the ideal scenario is a new LB in the summer with Fuchs moving on. Like I've said, I'm not his biggest fan, but I'm not going to give up on Chilly. He's got the tools, he just needs to use them.

• Like 1

I fancied us to get a draw today and in fairness it should have been a win. We were great today all over the pitch. 

Amartey I thought just shaded MOTM from Maguire. He never put a foot wrong, Kept Hazzard quite and even managed to show up in Chelsea's box.

He even managed to get across to LB to cover for Chilwell and Maguire second half. He's getting better with every game and by the time Simpson is over his injury He will have a real challenge to win his place back.

Mahrez was also excellent with his all  round game he really is turning into a world class player.  I do think it was a Penalty although the way he went down didn't do him any favors. 

All in all a great game to watch and things continue to look good for the future provided we keep our best players.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Mahrez was also excellent with his all  round game he really is turning into a world class player.  I do think it was a Penalty although the way he went down didn't do him any favors. 

All in all a great game to watch and things continue to look good for the future provided we keep our best players.

You do? 

Firstly...Merson gave Leicester the praises and didnt, go excessive on that Typical London media path..

Now then...We have had a wackling defence, even with the big names, playing or undroppabble (from some)

The last few games, even before Morgan had his injury.....they have shown more holding, steadfast ability.

Today was for me, a massive jump, relevant to our past fears.....

Every single back 5-6, stood u p today and put in top individual performances, but also a back 5 team performance.

Not just Maguire, but Drago shown we have upped our CB quality. The FBs put in a PL shift, and shown

they are/have learning . No real 10/10....but well earned  8-9/10. Today we and Puel, may have discovered

a damn good (not yet perfect)..future Backline. With rotation,possibly  not dropping in quality mainly not in skill,

showing a glint that the future is Bright.....Again expect hiccups, but this

is better than what we have seen in 2 seasons...James upped his potential, Ndidi...he can do it...!! In top games

• Like 2

Great team performance and obviously a few good individual ones but I thought Mahrez was absolutely outstanding today. He’s in the sort of form he was in back in November/December 2015.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Indeed - we’re running out of top 6 teams to play well against !

Not sure if there's sarcasm in your response, but, yes, we seem to do well against the "bigger" clubs but falter and seem unsure against the likes of Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Brighton, Stoke, Everton et al.