Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Watford (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

As a partnership they work very well. Dragovic is pretty good on the ball. Both can play the ball out but both good defensively. Honestly I think Maguire plays better with Drago than Morgan but don’t want to be too harsh on Wes as he’s had a good season. 

I agree here. It's about game time together so they can form a partnership. And to me, it makes more sense now as Wes and Huth are getting older. 

We look decent we just need to score another one or two. Our CBs are brilliant.. Chills makes clever runs, Vards looks lively as ever and so is Shinji (MOTM so far). Mahrez takes too much upon his shoulders at times. Albrighton too subdued, hopefully he can step up in the second half, if not bring on Gray

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

state of @somebum in this thread. What a complete and utter knobhead.

We're playing well, keeping the ball well. Will take time for us to get confident playing this way, but its good to see us actually have a plan rather than booting it and hoping for a mistake. Also with this sort of play you have to be patient which many of here clearly are not!

You are quite slow arent you. Bless

• Like 1

When Wes is fit, he's got one hell of a job on his hands to displace Dragovic, especially with the way Puel has them split across the 18 yard box to push Chilwell and Amartey up. The partnership between Drago and Maguire looks solid.

Would like to see Silva replace James early 2nd half.

• Like 2

okay first half.

A lot of players look a little off their game. 

Maguire best player in the half, Amartey done well and Vardy.

James, Ndidi, Mahrez, Albrighton look under their games but not disastrously so.

15 minutes ago, bfox said:

Albrighton clearly lacking confidence these days

? Are you joking?

He's been back in title winning form recently

Just now, Benguin said:

I swear people just want your King's and James's to be terrible. Every match: "king, seriously?" Or "James? Where's Iborral" feel James did really well that half and normally always does.

James always good for us when fit. Not exotic enough for some I suppose.

King on the other hand, is wank at this level

• Like 1

Just now, FIF said:

okay first half.

A lot of players look a little off their game. 

Maguire best player in the half, Amartey done well and Vardy.

James, Ndidi, Mahrez, Albrighton look under their games but not disastrously so.

I think it's maybe the tactics. I think we are using Amartey and Chilly more this game to be creative, with Mahrez used to pull Watford players out of position.

5 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I swear people just want your King's and James's to be terrible. Every match: "king, seriously?" Or "James? Where's Iborral" feel James did really well that half and normally always does.

James, imo is playing well..

The team is playing well, but not quite consequent enough.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

And also sets plenty of goals up.

I must have missed them in this game.  I know his worth in our team but when he plays like he is today he slows the game down cutting back and punting up.

Wish he would run with the ball more and cut in rather than back 

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Are they still handing out free clappers at home games, don't seem to see or hear them any more????

I‚be got a mate who got free clappers from a local bird in Phuket. Cleared up now.