Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. Peterborough.. (A) F A cup.

2 hours ago, manders86 said:

Hopefully we will have learnt from Fleetwood away in the last round and put enough out to see Peterborough off..  

I'd go with:

Jakupovic

Amartey 

Maguire

Dragovic

Fuchs

Albrighton 

Silva

Iborra

Gray

Okazaki

Iheanacho

Happy with that. 

I can't decide which nickname I hate the most: The Posh or The Royals. One says we have our heads up our own arses. And the other says we have our heads up our own arses and don't work for a living. They're both so bad, but which do I hate more? So difficult to decide.

4 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I can't decide which nickname I hate the most: The Posh or The Royals. One says we have our heads up our own arses. And the other says we have our heads up our own arses and don't work for a living. They're both so bad, but which do I hate more? So difficult to decide.

Fulham’s makes me laugh.

Cottagers ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, djskydiver said:

Does anyone know how bad the restricted view is in Upper Block B?

No, but I'm pretty certain the view won't be as bad as mine when I stood behind the goal and the sag of the net meant I couldn't see the goal at the other end. 

Shithole. Never going back.

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Please please please put a strong side out (we won't) City and try (we will)and progress in the Cup (we won't) 

win it please win it

up the Foxes 

Dreading going out with a whimper  then watching Peterborough get a couple of v winnable home ties

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one.

Shame it's an early kick off so all of the trains and open pubs will be packed, but it's not very often we're given an allocation of over 25% of a ground. Hopefully the noise reflects the numbers!

We should just play a strong team and go for it- big game against Everton in the week, but get the job done here first. 4 days should be enough time to recover, especially if we get control of the game early on.

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

To me the FA Cup is still one of footballs greatest trophies. We should go for it. No guarantee of 7th no matter what. Winning breeds confidence. Just win the fuching game. 

Sadly Arm, imo, the magic of the cup died years ago! 

Obviously would still love to win it but as a tournament the hype and excitement are a fraction of how it was in 70s & 80s!

• Like 1

I think the magic is still there. For me it is. Its the second highest acolade in English domestic football. My old man would love to see us winning it after we came so close when he watched us in the sixties etc. Bet theres a fair few who think the same.

Guest Col city fan
47 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Sadly Arm, imo, the magic of the cup died years ago! 

Obviously would still love to win it but as a tournament the hype and excitement are a fraction of how it was in 70s & 80s!

I never thought I’d see the day that ‘happy clapper’ became so negative!

Booooooooooooo......

lol

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I never thought I’d see the day that ‘happy clapper’ became so negative!

Booooooooooooo......

lol

Ha ha ha, not negative pal Just saying it how I see it, would love us to win it still obviously! I just think as a competition the FA Cup has lost it's fervour and status.

• Like 1

I'd still like to win the competition but it's lost most of its glamour and excitement.

It used to be like a gorgeous hot girl that everyone was obsessed with, now it's more like

a frumpy middle aged aunt that only gets offers at the end of the night from the pissed

and desperate