Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. Peterborough.. (A) F A cup.

14 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

PI1Nmr1.jpg

I remember when....I built my 1st ship from Airfix > Scharnhorst-<   Then my wooden catamaran, and sailde it on

Abbey-park boating lake....Without sinking it...and guess what....????

Afterwards Went to the fking fa-cup 3rd round..!!!  

That was before Clever snot nosed little buggers like you..:P

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, pds said:

Anyone know of a decent car park that is quick to get away from after the match? Supposedly meant to be out for a meal in Leicester for 4pm although would be happy to miss it.

Queensgate shopping centre even on match days isn’t too bad.

10 min walk

• Like 1

I can understand a few changes, but we need match winners in there regardless of who we're playing. Against Man City in the League Cup, we had Chilwell and Albrighton on the flanks and they were never going to get in behind and cause danger. The less said about the away game in Fleetwood the better. I'd be more comfortable with resting Vardy if we started Mahrez, like the Fleetwood replay. 

Silva should get 90 minutes and probably Iborra. Maguire is surely young enough to cope with this and Everton. This new back four is starting to look settled so I wouldn't do anything to change that. I don't know why I'm writing this because we'll probably make 8+ changes anyway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I remember when....I built my 1st ship from Airfix > Scharnhorst-<   Then my wooden catamaran, and sailde it on

Abbey-park boating lake....Without sinking it...and guess what....????

Afterwards Went to the fking fa-cup 3rd round..!!!  

That was before Clever snot nosed little buggers like you..:P

You are me you pillock - although I think mine was the Tirpitz. 

Puel also said Diabate could be in line for some minutes. Didn't specify whether that would be a start or not.

Pretty sure Gray will play and then I'd be looking at Mahrez or Albrighton with Diabate on the bench - this is an excellent chance to progress and we will surely field a strong team but I don't see any harm in having a few younger players on the bench.

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I can understand a few changes, but we need match winners in there regardless of who we're playing. Against Man City in the League Cup, we had Chilwell and Albrighton on the flanks and they were never going to get in behind and cause danger. The less said about the away game in Fleetwood the better. I'd be more comfortable with resting Vardy if we started Mahrez, like the Fleetwood replay. 

Silva should get 90 minutes and probably Iborra. Maguire is surely young enough to cope with this and Everton. This new back four is starting to look settled so I wouldn't do anything to change that. I don't know why I'm writing this because we'll probably make 8+ changes anyway.

So is memory loss a major problem...you suddenly forgot, the crosses that Albrighton has put  in/over... 

creating and converting chances......shame we still have posters, who insist in taking cheap shots,

to prove incredilous points....

Never mind strong side it needs to be the team that drew at Chelsea and beat Watford. It's one game a week till the end of the season what's the problem? Play a weak side like we did at Fleetwood and it becomes two games if we're lucky enough to draw.

We should start ramping up the amount of our 'best 11' we start, in this cup. I'd still rest Maguire and Ndidi from the squad completely. I'd go;

Jakupovic

Simpson

Huth

Dragovic

Fuchs

Silva

Iborra

Gray

Okazaki

Barnes

Iheanacho

Hamer

Amartey

Chillwell

James

Diabate

Mahrez

Vardy

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

You are me you pillock - although I think mine was the Tirpitz. 

Pillock..!!!   Well carve me up like a lettuce, and dress me down with a spring onion.

You are me, Fancy not recognising myself..!!

That  great big Avro Lancaster myselves built, and pinned to the ceiling , must of given me a split personality,

when it fell down and knocked meeself in two. 

Have you missed me, ?? I cant bloody remember,but now  I Understand now over the  years when I couldnt see myself in the mirror,

That me was building the Tirpitz, while Myself was slotting the last guns on the Scharnhorst...

Well sink the Bismark...!!

Edited by fuchsntf

5 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

So is memory loss a major problem...you suddenly forgot, the crosses that Albrighton has put  in/over... 

creating and converting chances......shame we still have posters, who insist in taking cheap shots,

to prove incredilous points....

Is reading a major problem?

Where’s the cheap shot in that? Albrighton would be in my first 11 every week, he just doesn’t carry the same threat as Mahrez. That’s just down to the type of player he is.