Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

FA cup 5th round sweepstake.

4 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Yes 5 times including last year in cup

Then why would you want us to go back again when there are possibly other clubs that you have yet to visit in the competition, or to inject money into that vile club? Just curious.

I have been there twice and once to the old den. Always the same, always intensely unpleasant. 

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

The winner of MKDons-Coventry at home (prefer MKDons). Nice lower-league side, so we can play some of the same squad players, especially Silva, Iborra, and Diabetes; no need to even think about playing our starters...at home so my family can go see it.

There'll be no mid week games either side of the 5th round FA Cup tie so I don't think resting players will be a consideration. Puel might still pick a squad based team if we have an easier tie but I expect all those selected will be genuine first team squad so I wouldn't expect Hamer, Benalouane or Barnes to start.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

There'll be no mid week games either side of the 5th round FA Cup tie so I don't think resting players will be a consideration. Puel might still pick a squad based team if we have an easier tie but I expect all those selected will be genuine first team squad so I wouldn't expect Hamer, Benalouane or Barnes to start.

Don't care about the fringe squad players -- just the guys who could be starting Premier League games, but strength of squad are keeping them out. Good for them to have competitive minutes. If it's a premier league - or even championship - side,  I'd hope no chances would be taken.