Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

25 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

See Sky have Michelle Owen as their  reporter at Leicester...easier on the eyes than the normal Rob Dorsett who is at Stoke...Also she is outside the Stadium rather than at the training ground....probably cos there’s no new incomings expected....

Team will be preparing with Puel for tonights game...

So there is the chairman and his  minions left at the KP, to give out any information.

Ignorant bastards !! I say .Let the poor girl into the ground offices, poor girls getting wet and cold,

being stuffed in a techi van, with stinky camerman and editor....

Show a bit of ettiquette, and male charm, let her do the reporting from one of the boxes...poor lass.

Chauvinistic   pigs!!!   Give her some Fortune cookies, a balti and a good cuppa...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Ok, dipping in this thread during my lunch.

What are the facts?

How likely is it that Mahrez is going?

As you'd expect, virtually nothing of any substance.

Tanner maintains situation is the same as yesterday - definite interest, Mahrez wants to go, but still no bids and Leicester will want a lot of money (probably more than city will be willing to pay) for all the obvious reasons.

54 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

Fair point. Just annoys me that according to some one of our greatest ever players is only good enough to warm the bench at another club. A bit small time. To be honest I don't think he will go there but if he did he would be a great signing for them.

I don’t want Mahrez to leave and be a bit part player, like Drinky is for Chelsea.

I would much rather, if he does leave Leicester, that he goes on to play regular football at Man City, and him leaving is justified with him having a positive impact on Man City’s starting 11.

He is good enough and will strengthen Man City no doubt about that.

My main reason being that if their was no injury to Sane, would City even be putting a 55m bid in at all, hence why it has gone in so late in the window.

So is he a stop gap till Sane is fully recovered? Or end up being someone who comes on after 60 mins and plays the last half hour of games.

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What are the facts?

No one on this forum knows anything of any value......FACT

We are all going to be looking into this thread all day whenever we can.....FACT

Mahrez is worth way more than £60m......FACT

Get back to work before your boss catches you......FACT

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Imagine if you were Mahrez

Stay and play well for another 6 months, 6 moths later naah - so and so has sold for 200m we want 150m for you now.

He stayed he played well, he earnt the club another 25m+ on top of whats was offered 4 months ago.

65-70m

he should be allowed to leave.

With big payouts if he wins champions league, or voted POTY ever again.

No he just did what he is paid to do, he gets paid very handsomely for it.

• Like 2

There is obviously no replacement put into place so we can’t let him  leave until the end of the season. 

He needs to carry on in the same vein of form, head down arse up and help keep us in a European spot, then we can look at a decent replacement like Thorgan Hazard and he gets his big money move and forever be known as a Leicester legend!

Everyones a winner!

Fact- Mahrez is a Genius

Fact - He wants to play at a higher level

Fact - Our owners can afford to hold him for higher offer

Fact - Man city have not offered enough yet

Fact - He will leave sooner r later

Fact - :sweating:

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It's now being reported that the deal almost certainly won't happen as Man City aren't willing to offer anywhere near our asking price.

Maybe the cvnts should’ve thought about that before tapping up our player and low-balling.

The tw@ts only wanted him as a short term fix anyway, he'd be a fringe player after Sane's back 

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Beyond me why you'd call our most gifted player a cvnt and nobody deserves a fate like that.

As the saying goes. "If the cap fits"

If he's going to act one he can be treated like one. He's going and wants out fair enough but not turning up for training. If he don't go today it will impact on the squad.

As I have said before I support LCFC first players second. This is the second window he's pulled a stunt at the end. I dont care if he never kicks a ball in LCFC blue ever again. Also a lesser player that wants to be here is a better player than a mardy cvnt.

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It's now being reported that the deal almost certainly won't happen as Man City aren't willing to offer anywhere near our asking price.

Great news for us if true, Man City clearly were looking for a "cheap" back up player with their injuries and their unwillingness to pay market value shows they don't actually want him, just hoped to get him on the "cheap" with Sane and Jesus out injured.

By cheap I really don't mean cheap, but comparatively.

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

If he's going to act one he can be treated like one. He's going and wants out fair enough but not turning up for training. If he don't go today it will impact on the squad.

As I have said before I support LCFC first players second. This is the second window he's pulled a stunt at the end. I dont care if he never kicks a ball in LCFC blue ever again. Also a lesser player that wants to be here is a better player than a mardy cvnt.

:revenge::revenge:

Someone is bitter?

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Where has it said he didn't turn up for training or won't be playing tonight?

37 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

What are the facts?

Man City have bid 50, 55 and 60 million. The first two were rejected outright and the third still stands. Mahrez and his agents have kicked up a fuss and a transfer request has gone in. Leicester holding out for between 75 and 100 depending on which source you believe (mail 100, star 75). 

Edited by peach0000

As much as I would hate to see him go. It's twice now he's put in a transfer request and we all remember how terrible he was last season after the last request was turned down and his value then plummeted.

I think we need to just cash in.

And I'd take £60m, in a heartbeat. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Man City have bid 50, 55 and 60 million. The first two were rejected outright and the third still stands. Mahrez and his agents have kicked up a fuss and a transfer request has gone in. Leicester holding out for between 75 and 100

lollol   that would be world class bartering.. ''ill accept between £75 Million and £100 Million''   ok sir ill give you 75 million.

Edited by les-tah
  • Haha 1