Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

So much of this is bollocks. 10m is such a small amount in football especially for someone as good as Mahrez. Vichai is hardly going to say '**** off with your 50m we want 60m'. No chance do we sell for anything less than £75,

Only concern of mine is that we get shafted with a 60m plus add ons that never happen. 

Concerning Mahrez, as much as I would hate him to leave, I think if he wants to go, and it seems likely he does, then subject to an appropriate bid he should go. All this, will he, won’t he, is will just create uncertainty for the team. And if he’s held back, his form will drop, then we’d probably have to resign to less money for him, come the Summer . Owt over 65 mil would do for me!

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Wow Sky sports are the pits

They we’re just talking about this and Alan Macanally or however you spell it said ‘what’s Mahrez 30? About 29, 30?’ And one of the presenters just said ‘Yeah’ 

how do they get paid?

One of their experts was talking about how Slim needed minutes before the World Cup the other day. 

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

One of their experts was talking about how Slim needed minutes before the World Cup the other day. 

I mean I don’t know what they get paid but I’m guessing it’s a decent fee so they really should be doing their research. Can see why fan channels are becoming more popular nowadays