Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Wow Sky sports are the pits

They we’re just talking about this and Alan Macanally or however you spell it said ‘what’s Mahrez 30? About 29, 30?’ And one of the presenters just said ‘Yeah’ 

how do they get paid?

give the pundit credit, he said we shouldnt sell when most the others think we should for £50mil

This team is so close to being top-6, Pep is doing this shit to be disruptive, I swear. 

FFS, if we'd held on week 1 and beaten arsenal, we'd be playing for sixth place today. Idk if people really realize how fuching close we are. We can catch Arsenal if this Mahrez crap doesn't derail us.

1 minute ago, happy85 said:

Daily mail reporting a fresh £60 million bid gone in

Is there something special about this particular £60m that makes it different from the £60m bit we reportedly rejected this morning?

Perhaps its in bitcoin?

• Haha 2

Just listening to supersports 3. The transfer request is often agreed upfront with the player and the club, because it removes fees/etc from the deal. Often requested by the club.

It doesn't mean he's forcing a move.

30 minutes ago, the fox said:

it's just the heat of the moment (if that was true, and it's a big IF). if they can look past what drinky did, i'm sure that they can do the same for riyad

Why do you try to justify mahrez by what drinky did? I dont remember drinky putting in two transfer requests. Or sitting at an airport and missing training.

Maher wants out fair enough. But no need for him and his agent to be cvnts about it.

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I mean I don’t know what they get paid but I’m guessing it’s a decent fee so they really should be doing their research. Can see why fan channels are becoming more popular nowadays

The media across the board is utterly threatened by YouTube and for good reason. You can see that whenever they try to take down these big stars all the kids like (even if they are usually dickheads).

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Why do you try to justify mahrez by what drinky did? I dont remember drinky putting in two transfer requests. Or sitting at an airport and missing training.

Maher wants out fair enough. But no need for him and his agent to be cvnts about it.

Maher can leave!.. 

But need Mahrez to stay. 

• Haha 1

I think he'll be a City player by 11:00PM tonight.

I wouldn't go as far as to specify which City...

But in all seriousness I think he'll be playing in a dark blue shirt come the weekend, not a purple one.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vanity said:

This team is so close to being top-6, Pep is doing this shit to be disruptive, I swear. 

FFS, if we'd held on week 1 and beaten arsenal, we'd be playing for sixth place today. Idk if people really realize how fuching close we are. We can catch Arsenal if this Mahrez crap doesn't derail us.

conspiracy-theories-becausesane-logical-explanations-arent-as-much-fun-asignorant-6907108.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, simFox said:

Just listening to supersports 3. The transfer request is often agreed upfront with the player and the club, because it removes fees/etc from the deal. Often requested by the club.

It doesn't mean he's forcing a move.

He idn't turn up to the training and didn't travelled with the team though. He seems to be determined to go this time.