Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Just now, southfox66 said:

Deal worth 65m includes player so 55 million already offered so is it money increase or player worth 10 millions, if so must be shite if only worth 10 million unless it some kid from their acedemy, so for me it's No No No he stays 

It's 65m plus a player

2 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Deal worth 65m includes player so 55 million already offered so is it money increase or player worth 10 millions, if so must be shite if only worth 10 million unless it some kid from their acedemy, so for me it's No No No he stays 

That could easily not be the deal at all. They could give us £40m and a £20m player.

edit. The article above also says £65 + player. Haven’t looked through the last few pages. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

The below is my humble opinion, it's your forum so feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong...

For a six month loan deal, Foden, Díaz, Zinchenko would be a bad deal. Touré, Mangala or Danilo would be good.

For a permanent deal, Zinchenko, Foden or Mangala would be a great deal but the others wouldn't be great for you. 

Zinchenko is the next Phillip Lahm in my opinion. 

I'm sorry, i'm going to get killed for this but snap their ****ing hand off. He won't be motivated to play for us anymore if we don't let him go and he'll go in the summer for half that as an upset out of form player!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Not a chance you'll take Foden, Díaz or Adarabioyo. None are even nearly good enough for a club of your stature yet. 

Zinchenko is far too important. A CAM who can play LB, RW and everywhere between. I hope we don't let you have him.

Aguero or Jesus will do nicely thanks! ;)

We don't need Mangala. Like swapping your Ferrari for a fridge,

The young centre back, not going to try and spell his name without googling him might be a shout as a future investment. Other than that the likes of Zinchenko or Diaz are the only ones but they are young and inexperienced.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MCFC said:

The below is my humble opinion, it's your forum so feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong...

For a six month loan deal, Foden, Díaz, Zinchenko would be a bad deal. Touré, Mangala or Danilo would be good.

For a permanent deal, Zinchenko, Foden or Mangala would be a great deal but the others wouldn't be great for you. 

Zinchenko is the next Phillip Lahm in my opinion. 

You're wrong.. 

• Like 1