Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

We don't need Mangala. Like swapping your Ferrari for a fridge,

The young centre back, not going to try and spell his name without googling him might be a shout as a future investment. Other than that the likes of Zinchenko or Diaz are the only ones but they are young and inexperienced.

Adarabioyo Tosin

2 minutes ago, MCFC said:

The below is my humble opinion, it's your forum so feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong...

For a six month loan deal, Foden, Díaz, Zinchenko would be a bad deal. Touré, Mangala or Danilo would be good.

For a permanent deal, Zinchenko, Foden or Mangala would be a great deal but the others wouldn't be great for you. 

Zinchenko is the next Phillip Lahm in my opinion. 

None of your first team squad players will consider coming.

We won't get a young player who you have high hopes for like Foden or Zinchenko nor would they want to come.

It will be deadwood like Mangala or YaYa. 

11 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Depending on the player, £65 million + might not be insane. They're getting closer.

Who could they actually afford/want to part with that would entice us, though?

From what I've seen of them when they say final they mean final

certainly think cash wise they won't up it by much more getting the feeling the reason another player is now involved is because they reluctant to part with more cash.

1 minute ago, MikeyT said:

Leicester City have no idea where Riyad Mahrez is. The rest of the squad are at the hotel in Liverpool before tonight's match with Everton. (Source: Daily Mail) 

#DeadlineDay

lol Deja vu.