Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

2 minutes ago, MikeyT said:

Leicester City have no idea where Riyad Mahrez is. The rest of the squad are at the hotel in Liverpool before tonight's match with Everton. (Source: Daily Mail) 

#DeadlineDay

if he’s not in the squad why the hell do we care where he is? my work don’t know where i am on my day off either. he’s probably in the pub or his house or gone the cinema or something. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MikeyT said:

Leicester City have no idea where Riyad Mahrez is. The rest of the squad are at the hotel in Liverpool before tonight's match with Everton. (Source: Daily Mail) 

#DeadlineDay

Probably doing this nearby..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh0NmLLwa7OKRV3dRLaHq

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

None of your first team squad players will consider coming.

We won't get a young player who you have high hopes for like Foden or Zinchenko nor would they want to come.

It will be deadwood like Mangala or YaYa. 

Of our 25-man first team squad,

16 are too important to let go- Walker, Stones, Sterling, Aguero, Gundogan, Laporte, De Bruyne, Delph, Sané, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Mendy, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Ederson, Jesus

3 aren't important but valuable- Danilo, Kompany, Mangala

3 aren't good enough for your first team- Foden, Díaz, Adarabioyo

That leaves Bravo, Touré and Zinchenko. Assuming it's a loan. You have no need for any of them.

I really don't know who it could be.

• Like 2

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

It will probably be someone that is already out on loan somewhere else. Or one of their shitty Americans/Australians that they have floating around their development squad.

Patrick Roberts would be the dream