Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

If that is their final offer then he's staying until the Summer. Why would we have a player who they don't want, who we haven't scouted? We sign players who we have time to do our homework on and players that will fit in with the club. Besides we've got Gray and Diabate with the latter looking a real prospect and the former definitely room for improvement but a very decent talent.

Obviously I'd change my stance if it were someone like KDB lol but that it will be one of their meh reserve players. 

5 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

If it's Delph then I'm done, we've got 3/4 CMs that are easily better than him and we don't need a 4th choice LB. 

Delph's an excellent player, bar us, United, Chelsea and Spurs I think he'd get into the starting XI of every team in the league. Only problem is his injuries. 

Just now, MCFC said:

Delph's an excellent player, bar us, United, Chelsea and Spurs I think he'd get into the starting XI of every team in the league. Only problem is his injuries. 

Think you'll find our estimation of your players is about as accurate as some of the Bluemooners' estimation of Riyad...

Just now, MCFC said:

What a ridiculous comment. No he wouldn’t. He’s bang average and been made to look good from the players around him. 

• Like 1