Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

What a ridiculous comment. No he wouldn’t. He’s bang average and been made to look good from the players around him. 

Bang average players don't survive under Pep Guardiola, and certainly don't play in his starting XI.

5 minutes ago, smr said:

If that is their final offer then he's staying until the Summer. Why would we have a player who they don't want, who we haven't scouted? We sign players who we have time to do our homework on and players that will fit in with the club. Besides we've got Gray and Diabate with the latter looking a real prospect and the former definitely room for improvement but a very decent talent.

Obviously I'd change my stance if it were someone like KDB lol but that it will be one of their meh reserve players. 

55m + a player was their ''final offer'' before the 65+ a player ''second final offer''. 

Delph is ok. But not needed. Mangala can go do one... 

Only players that id like to see as part of the deal is Jesus, Aguelo or De Bryne and im damned sure that isnt going to happen. 

SO

Its £80m or gtfo

(And tbh after all this shit and hearsay i feel its best interest of himself and the club he goes.) 

Manchester City have submitted a third bid for Riyad Mahrez. The offer is believed to be in excess of £60million – although it still falls someway short of the £90million British record valuation that Leicester City were quoting on Tuesday.

Mahrez is desperate to make the move before the transfer window closes having submitted a transfer request. It is possible that City will return with yet another offer, if this one is rejected, and the make-up of the latest bid is unclear amid claims they may also be willing to offer Leicester a player.

City have so far failed with offers of around £50million and £55million for the Algerian international who is not in the squad for Leicester’s Premier League fixture away to Everton this evening.

3 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Delph's an excellent player, bar us, United, Chelsea and Spurs I think he'd get into the starting XI of every team in the league. Only problem is his injuries. 

Thank a lot. Now I have problems with my project manager who wants to know why I laughed out that loud.

From the Guardian:

Sky are reporting that Leicester have received a fourth bid for Riyad Mahrez from Manchester City. It includes an as yet unnamed player and is said to be worth a total of £65m. Will that tempt the Foxes into selling? They have less than eight hours to decide...

So which is it?

Edited by Buce

2 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Precisely why he’s trying to offload him now...... If the player is him!

I'd be very surprised, that leaves us with two left-backs, one of whom is injured until April and the other of whom is a diminutive Ukrainian who shares a name with a meerkat.

Edited by MCFC