Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

10 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

£75m and they can write off the shit buy back clause for nacho then it’s a maybe

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Very good point.

Hardly, I’m sure it’ll be in Nacho’s contract as well as the agreement between the clubs. They can’t force him to sign a contract with different terms just because it suits us. 

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

If it is 65 million + a player, I wonder who the player is....it can't be someone they already have out on loan can it ?

maybe one of these ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleksandr_Zinchenko_(footballer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_Delph

I’m pretty sure it’s £65 million including this mystery player. So £55million plus £10 million player for example 

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Who'd have thought Kelechi Iheanacho to Leicester for £25m plus a buyback clause for Manchester City would ever happen?

I see your point buddy but no way would they let Sterling go - he's just signed a new deal hasn't he and is banging in goals?

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Throwing players in at this stage is bizarre.

Just makes the transfer way more complicated, should just pay the equivalent in cash if they want him.

Agreed, imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and we were the hostile bidders of a team's best player.

There fans would be thinking someone like Chilwell, Gray,etc when the player we offered to swap would be Benalouane, King, Ulloa, etc.

Whoever they offer it will be a big disappointment, first team deadwood like Mangala or YaYa or some kid who they know comes up a bit short.

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Don't get what people have against Delph. He is actually more than a decent player and it's not like we're loaded in this area.

Delusion of grandeur.

Iborra, Silva and Ndidi are better than him. If we want a fourth/fifth choice CM then let's just recall Mendy rather than selling a star player for it 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Starting to slowly think it's best he goes. He don't wanna be here. 

I didn't think I would have to say goodbye until the Summer :kingy:

Yeah, the Story turned sour now and I feel there is no turning back.

It sucks though.

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

Hardly, I’m sure it’ll be in Nacho’s contract as well as the agreement between the clubs. They can’t force him to sign a contract with different terms just because it suits us. 

I don't think it would be in his contract though. It will only be in the contract between us and them. His agent would be pretty crap if it was on Nachos contract with us. Surely it's in his interest to be available to anyone. Imagine he went on a mental scoring spree and someone like Barca or Real Madrid wanted him... If anything the last person who would want that term would be the player/ 

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

Iborra, Silva and Ndidi are better than him. If we want a fourth/fifth choice CM then let's just recall Mendy rather than selling a star player for it 

Not in the midfield. We have enough people there. I want to play him as left back.