Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

£65mill plus a player they want to shift is not a Huge, Massive or Astonishing that some of the media outlets seem to think it is.

Just now, davieG said:

£65mill plus a player they want to shift is not a Huge, Massive or Astonishing that some of the media outlets seem to think it is.

yeah and it’s still about 50 mill less han what he’s worth to us right now, so fu ck them. 

1 minute ago, desertfox2 said:

I don't think it would be in his contract though. It will only be in the contract between us and them. His agent would be pretty crap if it was on Nachos contract with us. Surely it's in his interest to be available to anyone. Imagine he went on a mental scoring spree and someone like Barca or Real Madrid wanted him... If anything the last person who would want that term would be the player/ 

Fair point. I wouldn’t be sure how it worked so you’re probably right. I just thought it might be as it’d give him a guaranteed out should he perform. Probably unnecessary as it’s in the clubs agreement.

35 minutes ago, MCFC said:

Zinny will play wherever Puel tells him to, and do it well. If you have a goalkeeping injury crisis he'll probably pull on Schmeichel's gloves.

Naturally an attacking midfielder but I've seen him play on either wing, as a second striker, at left-back (including inverted left-back and wing-back) and defensive midfield. 

I'd be absolutely gutted if he left.

Good cos we don't want him or your dirty cash. 

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Not in the midfield. We have enough people there. I want to play him as left back.

Also no. Fuchs is adequate, Chilwell is the future. That'll do. If they're wanting to send a player, make it a flair attacking midfielder to replace riyad. Not much else we need. 

4 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

No way will they touch Nachos contract agreement it would be way to complicated legally 

Doubt it's any more difficult than doing a 65-75m pound contract a few hours before midnight. Adding players to the mix complicates things.

Edited by desertfox2
minor

Just now, The Doctor said:

Also no. Fuchs is adequate, Chilwell is the future. That'll do. If they're wanting to send a player, make it a flair attacking midfielder to replace riyad. Not much else we need. 

You won't get one, that breed is a rare thing. Unless it's some young prospect.

Chillwell is the future but Fuchs is done. Delph is more versatile.

10 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Starting to slowly think it's best he goes. He don't wanna be here. 

I didn't think I would have to say goodbye until the Summer :kingy:

Man City head a list of clubs I could reluctantly accept getting him

if there was some agreement allowing him to go on the cheap to some dog crap outfit like Spurs or Arsenal I'd seriously consider self harm 

I hope Vichai holds firm and doesn't feel pressured into accepting a low offer.

You have 2.5 years to run on your contract Riyad. Fine him a maximum amount of wages for being a **** and unprofessional. He should have learnt his lesson around these transfer windows after the last few.

• Like 1