Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

4 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

If Riyad has gone awol that is out of order, all it does is piss of the club so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't accept anything out of principle. 

Player power is dead. Transfer fees don't mean nowt these days with all the TV money

He's a hell of a player but not the sharpest tool in the box. Asking for a transfer will cost him 10% of the Fee. 

1 minute ago, Antoine said:

I dont think he will miss the Everton Game , as he missed already a game with his national team for the same reasons he wont do it twice !  

lol He ain't playing tonight at Goodison even if he is still our player. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Thais put a lot of emphasis on saving face, honour, etc.

I can't imagine they will want to have been perceived as railroaded by Manchester City. 

I'd love to be a fly on the wall here because if we're still saying £90m and Man City are shithousing a cash + player deal worth £65m then there is really no negotiating going on.

17 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

No way will they touch Nachos contract agreement it would be way to complicated legally 

No it's not - they'd simply add an undertaking to this deal that says they will not activate the sell on clause previously agreed for IN. Very simple.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

If he is not in tonight's squad what has he actually gone AWOL from, if a bid is to be accepted he will need a medical so somebody needs to know where he is, calling BS from the Mirror

What the Mirror probably mean is that they'd like a photo of him to accompany some bullshit reporting, but don't know where he is. Hence, "Mahrez AWOL"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Thais put a lot of emphasis on saving face, honour, etc.

I can't imagine they will want to have been perceived as railroaded by Manchester City. 

I'd love to be a fly on the wall here because if we're still saying £90m and Man City are shithousing a cash + player deal worth £65m then there is really no negotiating going on.

I struggle to find any serious reference of us wanting 90M. Huge offer is the best I got, Other than that I only found 65M as tangible number.

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Pep worried that we may beat them to 6th place?

Just like he jacked that move for Harrison out from under Stoke bc he didn't want them getting the kid. He wants to be sure to weaken other teams he is competing with if he can. We are obviously not a threat at the moment, but this move is about destabilizing a competitor in the long-term.

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

What the Mirror probably mean is that they'd like a photo of him to accompany some bullshit reporting, but don't know where he is. Hence, "Mahrez AWOL"

Hope someone rings around the local airports before we report him as a missing person. 

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

But the club retains 7th, potential European football and a deep Cup run - that comes at the gain of money and prestige. Probably worth the drop in value. 

For example, the difference between 7th and 10th in prize money last year was £13 million. 

That's something that the team achieved though, not Mahrez. He wasn't an integral part of the team last season.

On his day Mahrez is a world beater, but that's maybe 50% of the time. If Man City are willing to pay us £65m and give us one of there players (I'm thinking probably Delph) I will take that, no 2nd thoughts.

oh dear.....the "toys out of the pram brigade" are out in full force...."MAHREZ YOU cvnt, i hate you, i think your shiite, you've always been crap WEHHH WEHHH WEHHHH"

The guy has been talking about a move for his career for a couple of years now, he wants to move, obviously he doesn't really care how much money is transferred, he just wants to fulfil what he thinks his potential is and fair play to him. Its a situation of rock and hard place for both Leicester and Mahrez, some here just need to grow up. He was always going to go, and he was always going to do all he can to make the "move of his dreams" - accept it!