Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Might be, but the whole story is turning to shit. At this point I'd rather sell him. Very disappointed of him if all the bull thrown around in the media turns out to be true.

I read 65M+player.

Nah, 65 Million pound Including a player, the player makes up part of the fee. As I read it anyway.

If it's 65 Million and a player then we are probably going to take it.

Just now, Richard said:

It's £65m which includes a player of Man City's valuation, which the City forums seem to think is Patrick Roberts. 

I would guess that means £50-55m cash plus Patrick Roberts

Well no deal then.

1 minute ago, Richard said:

It's £65m which includes a player of Man City's valuation, which the City forums seem to think is Patrick Roberts. 

I would guess that means £50-55m cash plus Patrick Roberts

Well they can **** off with that.

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We achieved 12th last season with Mahrez in and out of form. That’s about 20 million difference to 7th in prize money. 

Man City won’t be sending over a first teamer like Delph. It will be Mangala, Yaya or a kid we’d have to develop. 

Exactly, so why do you want to keep hold of Mahrez so bad?

Mangala is going Everton on loan. It won't be Yaya, they will know that we won't pay his wages. And Man City's kids are some of the best in the country.

And that's before the fact the they are giving us £65m. doing my best impression of Raneiri "come on"

http://sportwitness.co.uk/italy-leicester-reject-e70m-offer-manchester-city-mahrez/

TuttoMercatoWeb’s latest story regarding the future of Riyad Mahrez fits the bill, with the Italian website stating Leicester have very recently rejected a €70m bid from Manchester City for the Algeria international.

Over on our side of the Channel, the latest were rumours of a £65m bid + a player, but TMW don’t mention anyone else in the deal, suggesting Pep Guardiola’s side have actually just offered £61m (€70m).

So who’s right in all this?

It’s all a bit over the place right now, as clubs scramble around to get deals done, and there’s going to be a lot more of this in the final six and a bit hours.

As things stand, Mahrez remains at King Power Stadium, and it’s going to take a lot to convince Leicester to sell their star man so close to the end of the window.

And that’s regardless of him going AWOL.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Wtf lol

It's not wrong is it he is doing everything in his power to get this done, not trained, buggered off god knows where (again), handed the transfer request in. 

The not travelling thing is a non story clearly if there is a chance he is going to need to negotiate a move by 11pm he is not going play in a evening kick off on the same day. 

10 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I think this issue is overstated. He'll sulk for a bit and then get on with it.

If he doesn't want to turn up to training, even better - as long as the manager has the balls to leave him out of the squad then it's fine.

I reiterate though, I'm not happy with the idea of him bullying us into a deal at the last minute.

I think it's hard to know without being a fly on the wall to be honest. Depends how true the reports are that the players are furious with him.

He is making it very difficult for himself to backtrack, both with the team and fans, which I guess is probably his plan anyway.

Guest Col city fan

Isn’t ANYONE completely fooked off with Riyad Mahrez? He has made it perfectly clear that he wants out of our club as fast as his legs can carry him and now, If reports are true, he’s gone AWOL AGAIN!

Brillant player though he is, he has made it clear he wants to go at the earliest opportunity.

The club is bigger than any one player.

Just now, lcfcrinaldi said:

Exactly, so why do you want to keep hold of Mahrez so bad?

Mangala is going Everton on loan. It won't be Yaya, they will know that we won't pay his wages. And Man City's kids are some of the best in the country.

And that's before the fact the they are giving us £65m. doing my best impression of Raneiri "come on"

It’s not a case of keeping Mahrez. The timing of the transfer is absurd and gives us no time to get an adequate replacement in. 

If we have any ambition to grow as a club, it’s time to stop being submissive to the Top 6. Southampton did that and didn’t replace their players, now they fight relegation. It’s beyond the player - it’s more than that. 

This transfer should be done on our terms. Not offered some player. If Man City’s kids were so good, why hasn’t Pep trusted them with covering Sane’s injury? Or why sign the centre back recently? They’d have to adapt to a different style than they currently play. We’d waste six months when we have Diabaté doing the same thing. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Isn’t ANYONE completely fooked off with Riyad Mahrez? He has made it perfectly clear that he wants out of our club as fast as his legs can carry him and now, If reports are true, he’s gone AWOL AGAIN!

Brillant player though he is, he has made it clear he wants to go at the earliest opportunity.

The club is bigger than any one player.

The score prediction thread is bigger than any one FT member too! 

• Haha 3