Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

No it wasn't. Why would the deal include a player who is currently on loan AND injured?

Pass mate you will have to ask Man City. Presume they can recall him. And he’s. Only our fir a couple of weeks it seems so nit a problem for such a young lad. 

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Explain?

We're not going to go back to them begging for a deal. We don't need to sell him.

There is no benefit to saying the deal is off at all. Even Sky Sports lose by saying it, so they wouldn't say it unless it was true.

They are trying to call our bluff.. they will wait a few hours then bid again..

Just now, themightyfin said:

Pass mate you will have to ask Man City. Presume they can recall him. And he’s. Only our fir a couple of weeks it seems so nit a problem for such a young lad. 

Such a young lad that gets injured a couple of times a season. 

I REALLY doubt that he was the player. Seems very unlikely that they would offer a player who they would have to recall and wouldn' pass a medical.  Plus it would be a fairly shoddy way to treat Celtic.

10 minutes ago, hejammy said:

In other news.... Isreal Slimani future yet to be decided..... BBC reporting at its finest 

20180131_164938.png

It's just a typo for "Israel". Biggest transfer of the day - Slimani converts to Judaism, changing his name from Islam to Israel.

Won't go down well with ISIS. I wonder what his new goal celebration will be? Praying at the Wailing Wall?

3 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Meanwhile, more important midfielder King off to Swansea. Shame, would have been nice if he could have found a youth or scouting role with the club.

Yeah, we are burning all bridges with him now. I heard he's not allowed within 50miles of the city ever again.