Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Rio Ferdinand posted a video of him at Wembley and claimed Mahrez just walked past him.  

(Sorry if this has been mentioned)

Just getting used to the place, ready to star in our FA Cup win.

6 minutes ago, Shanghai said:

Guys guys if he goes we will be happy for him if he stays we will be happy for our club that’s it !!! But please keep him and build a big team ! Why Leicester can not be a big one ? Leicester is a big already what ever Hapen Leicester has already mad history and will in the future :) 

Mods! Stamp this sort of measured proportionate nonsense out of the forum before it takes hold !

lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nope, the Liverpool stuff all came from France Football and BEIN.

This is from the English press including two journalists very close to LCFC. Its in Riyad's agent interest, a deal gets done and he will release this info to Sky Sports without a shadow. Just like he did with Coutinho. 

I am not going to argue. Riyad's conduct has been borderline poor and I really can't understand the support he gets for Algerian fans either. He missed a massive WORLD CUP qualifying game to sit in an airport all day. 

I don't really trust journalists. In 15 minutes, when the team sheet is released, and if he is not on it, I will believe. For now, i'm skeptical. 

9 minutes ago, Jam said:

Being reported in the Guardian that he's at wembley for the Man U game

If that's true it's disgraceful. He didn't get his move, so he should be heading straight to Goodison to support his teammates - even if he's not playing.

I hope for his sake he's not angling for a move to Spurs or Man U - no chance of either happening and he'll just end up looking like an upmarket Peter Odemwingie.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

He’s done this too many times.

I love him as a player but frankly he can fook off. If all the reports are true, he clearly don’t want to be here any more.

Its amazing how many people on here would keep him regardless. It’s like they value Mahrez more than the club.

You got it wrong, if I loved mahrez more than the club I would be telling the club to let him go.

I think if you think it benefits the club by letting our best player in a generation to go, then you bonkers.

We could sell him for 200 million but that money is pointless because we wouldnt be able to attract someone of equal calibre to join.  So selling him as a football decision is bad.  Financially at 60 million I think its weak as well when you consider the tv money, merit payments etc.

I have no idea if the reports are true, but I do know the press seem to enjoy upsetting our club harmony, they print an aweful lot of crap about players leaving from us every single transfer window.

Edited by Chrysalis

From Man City Forums.

Do we really want a mardy shit house who doesn't turn up for training just because he doesn't get his own way and doesn't bother telling anyone?
Whatever happens in life you turn up.
Dodged a bullet.

11 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Never been paid 120k a week ? plus it’s football hardly like hard graft work is it? lol

Me neither. Fair points,  but I wouldn't say Riyad has had it that easy.

I guess emotions are running high, but many posters on here don't give him the respect he deserves, imho. We would have given our right arms to have a PL title before, now all we do is disrespect the folks who made our dreams come true.

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS:

Man City's Social Media Managers have started to emerge, having spent nearly the entire day holed up in the toilets at the Etihad.

They're said to be "relieved" the deal is off, having originally started to sh*t themselves at the prospect of 20 million Algerian football fans heading to their social feeds. 

:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

From Man City Forums again....

We don't set the fee or value. Why would Leicester let him go for £60m when an inferior replacement will cost they same. They should protect their interests you know. Stop having a paddy because we can't bully a club in to accepting an offer. We did the same as a club with Tevez and didn't like Milan tapping him up.

• Like 3