Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

10 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Me neither. Fair points,  but I wouldn't say Riyad has had it that easy.

I guess emotions are running high, but many posters on here don't give him the respect he deserves, imho. We would have given our right arms to have a PL title before, now all we do is disrespect the folks who made our dreams come true.

He’s an amazing player but not turning up and showing respect to the club that made you! 

Thats is a kick in the teeth to me he’s let his team mates down tonight! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MANFACE said:

From Man City Forums.

He has a point and I raised the point back in the summer when he whored himself about.

It's not exactly something a potential employer see's as positive whoring himself about in such ways. He's doing more harm to his career than good by doing these things.

As for Rio Ferdinand claiming Mahrez is at Wembley I'm calling bullshit, Rio's just trying to be funny - Has anyone seen the video? Here it is...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/678529/Riyad-Mahrez-transfer-news-Tottenham-vs-Manchester-United-Rio-Ferdinand-Man-City-gossip

(Go to the bottom of the page for the video)

Maybe, just maybe, the club knew in advance of the last few days that an enquiry (NOT a bid) was likely.

Maybe, just maybe, the club decided NOT to have Riyad around as it would distract the squad from preparation for tonights game.

Maybe, just maybe, the press have had a field day over nothing.

It's Transfer deadline day hysteria, get over it, glad he's still with us and I'm not taking gossip from twitter accounts as evldence of an act of betrayal.

Still the best talent on our books.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

He has a point and I raised the point back in the summer when he whored himself about.

It's not exactly something a potential employer see's as positive whoring himself about in such ways. He's doing more harm to his career than good by doing these things.

As for Rio Ferdinand claiming Mahrez is at Wembley I'm calling bullshit, Rio's just trying to be funny - Has anyone seen the video? Here it is...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/678529/Riyad-Mahrez-transfer-news-Tottenham-vs-Manchester-United-Rio-Ferdinand-Man-City-gossip

(Go to the bottom of the page for the video)

Rio s on a wind up here! The dumb **** 

• Like 1

ghe owners are losers you didn't get your 95m and you knew that man city was revolving around 60-65m so you lost key player in tonight game a very crucial game

you lost the trust of mahrez by not standing by your word ( gentlemN agreement ) no player will trust you

you lost mahrez even if he is a professional and he will lose his consideration to the fans ( see the negative reaction on social medias 

the owners refused 33 m offer last summer how on earth you asked for a 95 m for him , the 65 m offer was way his real price 

hope Leicester will get positive result tonight if not very poor aftermaths  will be knocking at the door of stability 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, lestajigs said:

What is???

Just about him having signed the contract, having x amount of time left and if people aren't willing to pay the money then he stays a Leicester player. That of man city had truly wanted him for this 3 - 4 year plan pep constantly bangs on about when signing players they'd pay the money and that at the end of the day it's a panic buy

1 minute ago, Almo-Fox said:

ghe owners are losers you didn't get your 95m and you knew that man city was revolving around 60-65m so you lost key player in tonight game a very crucial game

you lost the trust of mahrez by not standing by your word ( gentlemN agreement ) no player will trust you

you lost mahrez even if he is a professional and he will lose his consideration to the fans ( see the negative reaction on social medias 

the owners refused 33 m offer last summer how on earth you asked for a 95 m for him , the 65 m offer was way his real price 

hope Leicester will get positive result tonight if not very poor aftermaths  will be knocking at the door of stability 

Please kindly, **** off.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Just about him having signed the contract, having x amount of time left and if people aren't willing to pay the money then he stays a Leicester player. That of man city had truly wanted him for this 3 - 4 year plan pep constantly bangs on about when signing players they'd pay the money and that at the end of the day it's a panic buy

I'm also calling BS on Man City's claim that the enquiry had nothing to do with Sane's injury.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

The market changes...