Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Just now, trabuch said:

I'm also calling BS on Man City's claim that the enquiry had nothing to do with Sane's injury.

Exactly. If it was a top target the club had kept an eye on and wanted you don't bid on the last day. You go after them straight away

• Like 1

I’m a mahrez fan, but **** him now, Man City will probably come back with 70 mill, take it and **** him off, he doesn’t want to be here, and probably going to sulk if reporters are right, and if true about the players being pissed as well, not going to work here now I suggest 

Mahrez is worth £75-£90m. Well done to the owners for not caving in.

like I've said before, once he's stopped crying, hopefully an agreement can be put in place for the summer. 

3 or 4 days was never enough time for us to get a replacement. Mahrez has to get that in his head

• Like 4

Sell him early in the summer for the asking price. If we finish where we currently sit, we'll likely have  European football and not far off £100m burning a hole in our pockets for a replacement.

If we had sold him today, we'd have got £60m for him and probably ended up panic buying an inferior replacement like Zaha for about the same price. Appalling business if we had, and I'm delighted we haven't. 

• Like 1

He won't play like shit because he still wants a move. He plays out of his skin, continues to net for us, we qualify for Europe and flog him for the asking price in the summer when we have time to bring in a replacement and plenty to tempt him with.

Everyone's a winner under those circumstances.

Edited by Bilo

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

He won't play like shit because he still wants a move. He plays out of his skin, continues to net for us, we qualify for Europe and flog him for the asking price in the summer when we have time to bring in a replacement and plenty to tempt him with.

You would think he would do that, it is only till May afterall. I never want us to sell important players mid season 

Edited by foxes_rule1978