Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Why blame him? the guy did not go to the clash as far as I know ...
He had a good exit in case of interesting offer, the leaders did not keep his word that's all.
Mahrez is naive, it's a bizness and he behaves like a lamb, if you really want to leave, you have to go to the clash, it's inevitable.
I do not support Leicester and I understand that you want to keep it but this guy has talent, he is curious to see until his talent can take him ...
If in your professional life we offer you an opportunity to evolve you will not be denied if you know that it will take you further.
Good luck to Leicester.

If he's going to be a mopey tw@t and sulk, jeopardizing his chances of securing a big move in the summer when we've got ample time to replace him, then he needs to have a rethink.

Why on earth would we have sold and gone through the rest of the season with a weakened side? It would have made no sense.

Chin up Riyad, carry on playing out of your skin and they will be back in for you with an adequate offer.

As for the Algerian fans on social media lol unlucky chaps. Some utter imbecile was claiming we should have let him go for free on talksport earlier. The state of some people...

Just now, rabahdz said:

Why blame him? the guy did not go to the clash as far as I know ...
He had a good exit in case of interesting offer, the leaders did not keep his word that's all.
Mahrez is naive, it's a bizness and he behaves like a lamb, if you really want to leave, you have to go to the clash, it's inevitable.
I do not support Leicester and I understand that you want to keep it but this guy has talent, he is curious to see until his talent can take him ...
If in your professional life we offer you an opportunity to evolve you will not be denied if you know that it will take you further.
Good luck to Leicester.

Haha! Is this a wind up

Fair play to the owners for not giving in.

I would have no bother selling him if the price was right. Man CIty were avin' a larf' with their valuation.

Other than the wage rise it would have been a bad move for Mahrez if he's only covering a player for 6 weeks. This isn't like Kante going straight into the Chelsea team before the start of last season.

I wouldn't blame Mahrez for not going to Everton if a move had to be done. It's the worst possible night to be playing a round of games. Hope the situation blows over but it doesn't sound good.

1 minute ago, lestajigs said:

Man up mahrez, you absolute ungrateful pussy!! Flipping hell you will get your dream move in the summer!! Your not a bad number here ffs

The problem with all of this is it’s all speculation and we as fans are very naive to react the way we do!

Tough shit, glad to back the club on this one. We aren't here to do people favours, we are here for what's best for Leicester. Don't care if we lose £20m on him in the summer, it's about principe and not being bullied.

Glad we have Paulie, I mean Rudkin to bat these feckers away.

• Like 2

I'm really glad that the owners have stuck to their guns on this one as it is generally a good sign moving forwards. 

Was the offer £65m plus a player or just the money? - I would have maybe taken it if that was the case and we could have got someone like Foden in then it wasn't a bad offer. I understand the ridiculous market prices paid these days but it would have tempted my hand, especially if Riyad ends up poisoning the dressing room which may have already happened as a result of his not turning up to training..

1 minute ago, oadby.fox said:

I'm really glad that the owners have stuck to their guns on this one as it is generally a good sign moving forwards. 

Was the offer £65m plus a player or just the money? - I would have maybe taken it if that was the case and we could have got someone like Foden in then it wasn't a bad offer. I understand the ridiculous market prices paid these days but it would have tempted my hand, especially if Riyad ends up poisoning the dressing room which may have already happened as a result of his not turning up to training..

It was 65m in total, a player and money... god knows how it was broken down 

3 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Is Riyad 26 years old or 6 years old ? Behaves like a six year old.

sham chez did not train at all for weeks with arsena znd do god coutinho with livetpool and so did auba at Dortmund and do did dembele at Dortmund 

3 minutes ago, raiden_dz said:

Mahrez is ready for sanctions

he told owners he won't play again for LCFC after what happened today

Oh fcuk another Algerian I'd forgotten to put on my ignore list....thanks for the reminder...

• Haha 3

Oh flipping hell Riyad. Very down, desperate, war with Leicester - some of the statements. We will sell! We are negotiating. 

However, due to the fact that you keep whoring yourself out, it's effecting our genuine negotiating position. In today's market a goal scoring creative midfielder of your ilk is worth £90-£150 million. Stop whoring yourself out and this will go a lot smoother. 

As for The Algerian fans acting like your pimps. The Algerian fans can **** off too. 

Seriously wanted him to leave on good note. Now he can become the next Saido Berahino and watch his idols every week. Fact is, he has not justified the hundred grand a week we pay, he took last year off and we still sang his stupid name. 

Its YOUR so called admirers (who have you down as 6th/7th choice on their shopping list dickhead by the way) that is the problem. Not my club. So behave yourself and sort out your groupies too. Knob.

(happy you stayed- you make transfer deadline interesting?)