Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton (A) Match Thread

I wonder if there is anyone in the market for a LB..... If we sub him at HT he can easily make a medical somewhere!

It also appears that Gray is keeping Mahrez company wherever the fuch he is because he' definitely not on the pitch.

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Doesn't make it acceptable at all. I didn't say that. But it can affect the unity and mentality - only natural.

They have had two days to prepare for the game without him, for me not an excuse for this poor performance.

Chilwell making error after error, and aimlessly crossing or giving the ball away, I’m sure wasn’t in puels plans.

Gray another chance, been poor, Okazaki cannot retain a ball, and albrighton lack of quality in picking a pass and cross, all contributed to that poor first half.

I would say the rest have done ok, without setting the world alight.

• Like 1

If was all going so well until they scored. Against the run of play but it seems to have affected our confidence. Chilwell is having a bit of a mare. We're still in this but Puel's got to make some changes.