Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton (A) Match Thread

Defence, midfield and attack seem to be miles apart with huge spaces for Everton in between. Gray might as well not be on the pitch. Think I'd move him into the okazaki role, stick albrighton on the left, let's see what the kid diabate can do on the right, Ibarra or silva on for James.

There was a period of play just before half time which culminated in Rooney sort of poking wide where Chilwell looked like he had either totally lost the co-ordination of his legs or never seen a football before.

1 minute ago, Cujek said:

I think it's more the impact that his bullsh1t has had on the team than him not playing.

I thought it might have galvanised us, but its had the opposite effect.

I wouldn't play him again for the season and then ship him off for 15 mil to st Etienne or someone in the summer, see how he likes those onions.

I'm not happy with his antics at all. It's part of the circus but it still pisses me off.

However you're utterly deluded if you think one second that we held on our best player just to send him to the reserve. He'll very probably play against Swansea unless Puel decides otherwise. Which I doubt because it makes no sense from a footballistic point of view. You're thinking just as a fan not from the managing side.

No need to overreact. We were good for the first 20 mins or so. Their first goal was against the run of play but we couldn't get a grip of it since then. They deserved the second.

A good team talk is needed and we need to bring Vardy into the game. If we start the second half like we did the first and manage to pull one back, I can see us eventually gaining a point minimum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Premier League footballer what can’t use his weaker foot

Neither can Fuchs. Let the kid alone. Today's reason for an eventual defeat are somewhere else.

Edited by ZeGuy

Literally have no idea what i'd do at half time here.

Too many players are having the sort of game that would usually lead you to come off.

I'd switch it up to 4-2-3-1 I think. Silva needs to come on and calm this shit down. Probably take Shiji off for Diabate too.

Kasper

Amartey Dragovic Maguire Chilwell

Ndidi Silva

Diabate Gray Albrighton

Vardy

Edited by AKCJ

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

They have had two days to prepare for the game without him, for me not an excuse for this poor performance.

Chilwell making error after error, and aimlessly crossing or giving the ball away, I’m sure wasn’t in puels plans.

Gray another chance, been poor, Okazaki cannot retain a ball, and albrighton lack of quality in picking a pass and cross, all contributed to that poor first half.

I would say the rest have done ok, without setting the world alight.

I am not disagreeing that individual players are playing poorly. But the whole shenanigans around Mahrez acting the Prima Donna will have undoubtedly affected the camp. Not an excuse for anything but some of the explanation. Of course we need to try to shake it off.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

I'm not happy with his antics at all. It's part of the circus but it still pisses me off.

However you're utterly deluded if you think one second that we held on our best player just to send him to the reserve. He'll very probably play against Swansea unless Puel decides otherwise. Which I doubt because it makes no sense from a footballistic point of view. You're thinking just as a fan not from the managing side.

Absolutely I'm thinking as a fan, I'm livid with him and wish we had just sold him, he will be as much use as he was last season now.

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

No need to overreact. We were good for the first 20 mins or so. Their first goal was against the run of play but we couldn't get a grip of it since then. They deserved the second.

A good team talk is needed and we need to bring Vardy into the game. If we start the second half like we did the first and manage to pull one back, I can see us eventually gaining a point minimum.

Touché, we need the right subs but we can quickly be right in this game. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

Literally have no idea what i'd do at half time here.

Too many players are having the sort of game that would usually lead you to come off.

I'd switch it up to 4-2-3-1 I think. Silva needs to come on and calm this shit down. Probably take Shiji off for Diabate too.

Kasper

Amartey Dragovic Maguire Chilwell

Ndidi Silva

Diabate Okazaki Gray

Vardy

Not having that effect on me to be honest. Quite the opposite...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1