Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton (A) Match Thread

Kick them up the backside at half time, if nothing has improved in the ten minutes after the restart, Silva on for James and Diabaté on for Gray or Albrighton. Then maybe even Iheanacho on for Vards if he hasn't had a sniff after 65 minutes, or even for Okazaki if he's not having an influence.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If was all going so well until they scored. Against the run of play but it seems to have affected our confidence. Chilwell is having a bit of a mare. We're still in this but Puel's got to make some changes.

I think we looked lethargic up to the first goal. No spark, no urgency and threatening to gift Everton chances. Apart from Ndidi's header we've not threatened at all. Is Vardy even playing? Gray, Albrighton, Okazaki and Ndidi all seemingly unable to keep the ball, and Chilwell has had a mare so far. Puel has a tough job saving anything from this...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cujek said:

Absolutely I'm thinking as a fan, I'm livid with him and wish we had just sold him, he will be as much use as he was last season now.

You have no idea how it will pan out and we can't afford to not play him. Simple as that.

6 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Developping kid constantly slated by some on here - twats.

Twat ?

He is not developing, which is the problem.

Seriously I’ve consistently have said he is no ****ing good.

He has regressed in the last two years, and is costing us points. Again his ‘fans’ such as

yourself will try to defend the indefensible.

Very rarely do we see goals conceeded by play that bad as in that first goal of theirs,  at this level.

• Like 3

This is why I cringe when people say Arsenal we are coming for you and we can get top 4. Seriously we play good football at times but we’ve got too many nights like tonight in us as well. Oh well hopefully the second half will cheer me up as it’s been a crap 48 hours for being a leicester fan. 

• Like 1

Just now, shen said:

I think we looked lethargic up to the first goal. No spark, no urgency and threatening to gift Everton chances. Apart from Ndidi's header we've not threatened at all. Is Vardy even playing? Gray, Albrighton, Okazaki and Ndidi all seemingly unable to keep the ball, and Chilwell has had a mare so far. Puel has a tough job saving anything from this...

Diabate, mate. :claudio:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Developping kid constantly slated by some on here - twats.

He’s developing? lol He does well sometimes, we got into a bad situation for the first, wasn’t all him to be fair, second one Walcott lost him easily, didn’t even require any effort.

That's a shaken eleven out there.  Maguire had a giveaway as bad as Chiwell's.  Hope Claude is sorting them out for a better mental performance second half.  Don't want the squad to come out of this match in the place they are in right now.

Hope Claude makes subs now, because we need a goal in the worst way.  That is going to require Silva and a Nacho or Diabate type finishing threat.