Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton (A) Match Thread

Fault is entirely with the players here. This is pretty much the team you'd expect Puel to pick, and rightfully so based on recent performances.

However, Chilwell is being ripped to shreds by Walcott and Sigurdsson, leading to a ton of mistakes. James, I hate to say, has disappeared and Gray just isn't doing much.

To be honest you could make the case for all of them playing rubbish, bar Kasper and Albrighton (he's doing his best with no support or forwards to get on the end of his crosses).

Possibly the worst half of football all season. I’m fed up of Gray now. He swans around that pitch like he owns it, and when he receives the ball he’s as useful as a blind bus driver. Really, really dessappinting first half, should be angry with themselves. 

5 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Neither can Fuchs. Let the kid alone. Today's reason for an eventual defeat are somewhere else.

But Fuchs doesn’t go against himself and turns inside. It’s a huge technical problem he’s got and it’s been noticeable for a while. 

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Twat ?

He is not developing, which is the problem.

Seriously I’ve consistently have said he is no ****ing good.

He has regressed in the last two years, and is costing us points. Again his ‘fans’ such as

yourself will try to defend the indefensible.

Very rarely do we see goals conceeded by play that bad as in that first goal of theirs,  at this level.

Give it a rest, leader.

He's pretty much infuriating me as much as you. But there is no way he'll ever learn if he doesn't play.

After all the shit with that idiot today it was clear that the whole team would be affected. We're also weak in the middle (sorry James ain't cutting it tonight) and we're proposing very little forward. I'm writing this game off and I would take the chance to give Diabs a chance alongside Silva. We have nothing to lose.

Just now, CloudFox said:

Fault is entirely with the players here. This is pretty much the team you'd expect Puel to pick, and rightfully so based on recent performances.

However, Chilwell is being ripped to shreds by Walcott and Sigurdsson, leading to a ton of mistakes. James, I hate to say, has disappeared and Gray just isn't doing much.

To be honest you could make the case for all of them playing rubbish, bar Kasper and Albrighton (he's doing his best with no support or forwards to get on the end of his crosses).

Really? Positioning appalling again.

Massive match for us in that mini league for 7th place. Considering Burnley have a tough game v Man City at weekend, avoid defeat today and we'd be in a good position to push on but now having seen Swansea last night It could be a very tough game for us Saturday.

Stick with the team though, get Iheanacho and Diabate involved, 2-2 here we go.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

But Fuchs doesn’t go against himself and turns inside. It’s a huge technical problem he’s got and it’s been noticeable for a while. 

Exactly this. Chilwell doesn’t look comfortable on the ball, turns his back to the line and gets caught time and time again

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

You've contradicted yourself there- they're the 3 who are poor selections.

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I know all of this, but you can't have it both ways. On one hand you want the kid to evolve on the other you want to bench him every time he makes a mistake. That's your english team sucks in international competitions. You lack of patience with the young ones.

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

gray is the one people want to hand the keys to? smh

Well at least he's at the ground. No point giving the keys to a guy who just doesn't turn up - literally.