Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

He looks brilliant and I think would be coming back to the Prem with a real point to prove. 

Would cost a lot but if we do get £60-75m for Mahrez, then we are hopefully going to be spending all that, and maybe more.

Are the owners serious about 6th place finishes? We need to spend if so. 

On 10/06/2018 at 18:13, STUHILL said:

He looks brilliant and I think would be coming back to the Prem with a real point to prove. 

Would cost a lot but if we do get £60-75m for Mahrez, then we are hopefully going to be spending all that, and maybe more.

Are the owners serious about 6th place finishes? We need to spend if so. 

We need to spend wisely though @STUHILL and hopefully not spunk the money on misfits 

19 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

We need to spend wisely though @STUHILL and hopefully not spunk the money on misfits 

Hopefully we have learned from the mistakes we made in the last couple of seasons. Early signs are good in this window.

I have doubts about Puel, but actually quite confident on his ability in the transfer window. Seems a man with a genuine plan.

• Like 4

Just now, STUHILL said:

Hopefully we have learned from the mistakes we made in the last couple of seasons. Early signs are good in this window.

I have doubts about Puel, but actually quite confident on his ability in the transfer window. Seems a man with a genuine plan.

Yep I certainly hope so bud 

good promising sign with the first 2 signings so far, another couple of quality new players should see us improve nicely 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

Sorry - but how do we know the signs are good if they've not played yet? 

Early signs were "good" when we signed Slimani and co. Look how that turned out.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CarbonVirtine said:

I don't know Rob Tanner, I've never even listened to him but, to me, he looks like the guy down the pub that talks shIt. I presume he doesn't though, talk shIt that is.

I wouldn't be too hard on them for these articles, they probably have the same daily target of articles to write for the clicks as the rest of the news desk.

Edited by Footballwipe

15 hours ago, Adster said:

Sorry - but how do we know the signs are good if they've not played yet? 

Early signs were "good" when we signed Slimani and co. Look how that turned out.

We know that Evans is proven premier league quality unlike Slimani, Musa etc. We wont know whether Pereira will cut it but my nephew knows a Porto fan and he rates him very highly. But, Slimani was rated very highly at Lisbon but to be fair, the likes of Slimani were never going to be given a fair chance while we have Vardy. Pereira has very little competiton so if hes good enough im sure he'll play a lot of games for us next season. 

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

https://readbundesliga.com/2018/06/12/leicester-linked-with-hazard-move-to-replace-mahrez/

another substantial link (although they are still quoting the same sources of the story)

Interesting bit from that article is that the buy back clause has expired!

Wonder if Nacho's has an expiry date?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Interesting bit from that article is that the buy back clause has expired!

Wonder if Nacho's has an expiry date?

So apparently no buy-back clause. If Puel wanted him bad enough, we could get him, imo. His brother Eden worked well under Puel apparently. I think you could get him for under £30m too. Good stats on the boy as well. Valencia have just signed some other dude for circa £40m, so we may have a chance. This with the uncertainty at Chelsea, at all levels, which I can really see derailing their summer preparations. It’s a big gerrrimmminn from me.