Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

46 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

sign hazard put him on the left and promes and put him on the right and

vardy

hazard maddison promes

ndidi          silva

chilwell maguire evans pereira

That line up can give the top 6 a run for their money. If we get a better Left back.

In other words, as it stands, that line-up can’t give the top 6 a run for their money!? ?

1 hour ago, Fightforever said:

sign hazard put him on the left and promes and put him on the right and

vardy

hazard maddison promes

ndidi          silva

chilwell maguire evans pereira

That line up can give the top 6 a run for their money. If we get a better Left back.

The thing is those signings are not unrealistic, wouldn't break the bank (what 30m each approx) and yet probably we will sign neither and it will be gray and diabate running down blind alleys at old Trafford 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

The thing is those signings are not unrealistic, wouldn't break the bank (what 30m each approx) and yet probably we will sign neither and it will be gray and diabate running down blind alleys at old Trafford 

the sad truth

I guess our scouting team aren't too keen on replacing albrighton.

Edited by Fightforever

5 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Nah, he really isn’t, decent name though, strong and war like.

Of course he is. And he is a different sort of player from anyone we have. He can break down a box with the proficiency that nobody on our side, even Maddison, has shown. He isn't perfect, but he is def a step up from what we have., And he plays hard. Tho Gray prob has a higher ceiling if he can get into moving w/o the ball.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jonny_wright said:

I think we lack amibiton as to where we could have been since winning the league, i know historically we are a bottom half, yo-yo team but we really did'nt grab the chance when offered to us to take that next step, summer 2016 was massive for us and we blew it on a load of squad players, we wont have that chance again now to compete with bigger clubs in the market. We are now just another Southampton, Leicester will more than likely be relegated in the next 10 years, all it takes is a few poor signigns, we have seen it from WBA, Stoke and nearly Southampton that the PL margins are so tight it doesnt take much to be sucked up.

I've no doubt that we will. Every club outside the top six is under threat of going down, it's merely a matter of time.