Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

6 hours ago, richardsfoxes said:

So was he 100% at the game today? Anyone got any pics?

I was at the game yesterday but didn't see him. However several lads at the OHL forum confirmed he was there.

9 hours ago, SpazticChicken said:

I was only being silly mate.

Be honest here alot of this makes sense, there were heavy rumours last year when we hosted BM in a friendly, fits the 'big name' tag one of the ITKs hinted at, fits our minor media tag of being 'Chelsea lite' and if he's friendly with the owners it makes it even more interesting.

As a player I think it would give us good balance too, he's quite creative aswell as being a decent winger, compliments Albrighton's graft & crossing ability, Gray & Fousseni's pace and another creative outlet other than Maddison, letting us not be too reliant on James and to just make us more potent. Makes sense this

Makes too much sense, which is why it probably won't happen...

Guest Chocolate Teapot

No idea whether this will happen or not.

We have tracked him for two years and i always thought he would be the eventual mahrez replacement.

I've seen him play 3 or 4 times and he has always impressed me. Didnt impress as a wing back in the world cup but that isnt his position.