Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

I've never been keen on the Hazard transfer for no other reason that I don't know much about him and some bias against him that his brother is brilliant so therefore he must be a bit crap and is living off the family name.

However after the links over the last few days he seems like Messi.

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I've never been keen on the Hazard transfer for no other reason that I don't know much about him and some bias against him that his brother is brilliant so therefore he must be a bit crap and is living off the family name.

However after the links over the last few days he seems like Messi.

He really isn’t Messi though. He’s a good, honest player with some talent. However I really don’t think he is difference maker we should be looking for. 

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Anything really happening on this or are we all getting excited because he happened to be at the Leueven game?

Leuven is in Flanders, the Hazards are Walloons form the South of the country. They don't have any other brothers or relatives from Leuven or Mechelen and neither played for either as a youth. 

It is a bit strange that he'd be there of all places to be fair. 

Obviously doesn't particularly mean anything but I can understand the hype a bit. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

He really isn’t Messi though. He’s a good, honest player with some talent. However I really don’t think he is difference maker we should be looking for. 

He's better than what we have. 

Unlike Rachid, he'd improve our starting eleven. He'd also be able to play in the Maddison spot if Maddison was injured which makes him more versatile than any other winger we're linked to or have even fantasised about (Bailey etc.)

If I got to pick any winger we've been semi realistically linked to, I'd probably want Promes. But Hazard is a close second. 

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

He's better than what we have. 

Unlike Rachid, he'd improve our starting eleven. He'd also be able to play in the Maddison spot if Maddison was injured which makes him more versatile than any other winger we're linked to or have even fantasised about (Bailey etc.)

If I got to pick any winger we've been semi realistically linked to, I'd probably want Promes. But Hazard is a close second. 

I agree he is more versatile, I just don’t think he’s actually that good.