Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He's better than what we have. 

Unlike Rachid, he'd improve our starting eleven. He'd also be able to play in the Maddison spot if Maddison was injured which makes him more versatile than any other winger we're linked to or have even fantasised about (Bailey etc.)

If I got to pick any winger we've been semi realistically linked to, I'd probably want Promes. But Hazard is a close second. 

I'd agree with that.

Assuming Bailey is out of our reach, If there are any better ideas, let's hear them.  

I don't know a great deal about him but he plays for a good club who rate him and Sevilla and Roma are reportedly interested.  He's a good age and plays for a good national side.  His stats for BM last year were good - 11 goals and 9 assists.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Livid said:

Don’t Kasper and Simpson live in Cheshire, Mahrez had a place in London ?   We’re bang centre in the middle of the country within 90 minutes drive you could be in Birmingham, Stratford, The Cotswolds, Cheshire, The Peak District. 

You sold it to me until you mentioned Birmingham.

I suppose you're right but many just want to be close to or in London. Hence Palace and Fulham attracting players we would like to have. 

Or maybe the location thing is overplayed and we simply weren't interested in any of those players.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

There has to be something in this.

Player we are linked is at a game where the owners were, with no known links to the club. Wouldnt suprise me if rudkin was there as he just follows the owners around.

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Player we are linked is at a game where the owners were, with no known links to the club. Wouldnt suprise me if rudkin was there as he just follows the owners around.

He was probably tied up outside or left in the car waiting for them. 

Really hope there is some link with this and we are in talks to get him

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He was probably tied up outside or left in the car waiting for them. 

Really hope there is some link with this and we are in talks to get him

Locked in the cellar until it's time... 

bring-out-the-gimp_o_7153547.jpg

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Rudkin providing bottom cleaning services?

Maybe Thorgan was just taking in a tour of the Stella brewery on his holidays and decided to nip to the game? 

Leuven is a fun place to visit

(im obviously kidding and this signing would be super exciting - heck ANY signing would be exciting)