Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

I've watched him play a few times and he's been rubbish every single time. I was on holiday when we played Gladbach in the friendly, but I've saw live against Mainz back in November and he was poor then. I like Bundesliga but the overall standard hasn't been very good this year. 

57 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I've watched him play a few times and he's been rubbish every single time. I was on holiday when we played Gladbach in the friendly, but I've saw live against Mainz back in November and he was poor then. I like Bundesliga but the overall standard hasn't been very good this year. 

Watched him only once and didn't think much to his performance but that was last season, I thought he'd improved this season ? Clearly not then. Not that excited to get him to be fair personally.

27 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

Watched him only once and didn't think much to his performance but that was last season, I thought he'd improved this season ? Clearly not then. Not that excited to get him to be fair personally.

In fairness to him, his return this season is very respectable, but it's just when I've watched him he's been poor and if I'm some sort of jinx for him then it doesn't bode too well for us. lol 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 04:16, Chico1958 said:

I believe Chelsea have first option on him which was part of his signing on T&Cs

However, what I've seen of him well worth a look .............. :fc:

We can offer to take Drinky back if they let us have Thorgan...

They'd probably pay for his travel costs to discuss transfer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There’s a part of me that gets excited of signing such exciting talents like Grealish & Roberts. Yet it’s such a gamble. 

There’s another part of me which just wants us to sign players like Thorgan & Shaqiri that could take us to the next level immediately but come with more financial cost. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Agent and dad in Valencia, the thread also mentions our interest. Can't see him coming to us with the clubs being mentioned 

Screenshot_20180531-090121.png

According to that same Belgian journalist, Atlético were once in for him. By the sounds of it, our interest must've cooled down quite a bit.