Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

Just now, Mr Weller said:

I thought he was supposed to be a very poor version of his brother. I might be wrong but is this really going to take us to the next level?

From what I’ve seen he doesn’t create much from open play. Set up a few from corners and free kicks and scored a few pens.

dont believe the hype

Does anyone why he was at the oh leuven game given that he plays for a german top flight club, and i hardly believe he supports some second tier belgium club, even if he is belgian himself, i find it hard to believe of all the clubs in belgium that he would support our sister side ?? ? 

11 minutes ago, Harry S said:

Does anyone why he was at the oh leuven game given that he plays for a german top flight club, and i hardly believe he supports some second tier belgium club, even if he is belgian himself, i find it hard to believe of all the clubs in belgium that he would support our sister side ?? ? 

No one has any idea at all, hence why they were asking the lady who took a picture with him

12 minutes ago, Harry S said:

Stalking that girl I’m guessing