Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

21 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I’m open to being shot down here, but surely we can ‘gamble’ and still get players in, with the plan to shift some of those to teams Abroard, as their windows close after ours ? ?

The window for selling players doesn't shut until August 31st so probably going to have take the risk we can sign players then shift unwanted ones out before then. They will certainly be aware if Slim is to be sold or on loan. I think it will be a loan but it will give us some slack with the wages.

Edited by jock2612
  • Like 2

Just now, jock2612 said:

The window for selling players doesn't shut until August 31st so probably going to have take the risk we can sign players then shit unwanted ones out before then. They will certainly be aware if Slim is to be sold or on loan. I think it will be a loan but it will give us some slack with the wages.

That is going to hurt shitting players out, no wonder it’s taking Rudkin so long poor guy! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jock2612 said:

The window for selling players doesn't shut until August 31st so probably going to have take the risk we can sign players then shift unwanted ones out before then. They will certainly be aware if Slim is to be sold or on loan. I think it will be a loan but it will give us some slack with the wages.

Also the championship can take our players on loan until end of the month. Might be needed if we do need to shift Leo, simmo and kingy 

29 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Britain's best satirical character since Borat. 

You seem to post a lot of his tweets and promote them in a positive manner, is it your alter ego?? :ph34r: 

coincidentally posts stuff of yours on twitter as well :ph34r:

xcd.png

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

If he’s on a plane to have further talks, that’s encouraging, right?

why are we not more excited by this?

You guys do realise he’s really quite good?

Who says he’s on a plane to have further talks to us? lol 

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I thought that’s what mightyfin was insinuating?

No it was a metaphor. Meaning something you'd not expect to happen is indeed happening 'Pie in the sky'

• Haha 1