Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Rotate with Maddison behind Vardy, or any of the four wide attackers we have, Albrighton, Gray, Diabaté or Ghezzal

Well Diabette looks miles off being decent yet and Gray is Mr inconsistent so he's a much needed addition if we pull it off 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Rotate with Maddison behind Vardy, or any of the four wide attackers we have, Albrighton, Gray, Diabaté or Ghezzal

Yes fair point!suppose he's an upgrade on King!

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Mainly a left winger and I’d have him as the starter there Maddison in the middle one of Gray or Albrighton initially on the right whilst we see if Ghezzal is any good. As for Diabaté I like him but think he could do with atleast half a season in the championship 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Mainly a left winger and I’d have him as the starter there Maddison in the middle one of Gray or Albrighton initially on the right whilst we see if Ghezzal is any good. As for Diabaté I like him but think he could do with atleast half a season in the championship 

Hate to say it but I can see Albrighton being frozen out. He’s not pacey  enough to be an out and out winger for Puel...

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If we get him in I think our staring 11 and subs start to look very good indeed.

Kasper

Ricardo Maguire  Evans  Chilwell

Ndidi  Silva

Gray  Maddison  Hazard

Vardy

Ward

Morgan

Simpson

Albrighton

Gray

Iborra

Iheanacho

Not to mention Okazaki, Amartey, Diabate, Hamza, Ghezzal, Fuchs, James, King, Benny etc.

I can't remember us having a better squad on paper to be honest with lots of flexibility in the three behind Vardy possible.   Obviously we need to move a few on but looking good.  X

Simpson isn't under consideration mate.

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If we get him in I think our staring 11 and subs start to look very good indeed.

Kasper

Ricardo Maguire  Evans  Chilwell

Ndidi  Silva

Gray  Maddison  Hazard

Vardy

Ward

Morgan

Simpson

Albrighton

Gray

Iborra

Iheanacho

Not to mention Okazaki, Amartey, Diabate, Hamza, Ghezzal, Fuchs, James, King, Benny etc.

I can't remember us having a better squad on paper to be honest with lots of flexibility in the three behind Vardy possible.   Obviously we need to move a few on but looking good.  X

Amartey in place of Simmo & you could be spot on, and I don’t think Gray can both play & be on the bench?!

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Thanks Mr Party Pooper.  I love it when someone reads a fairly long thread and ignores 90% of it just to pull someone up on a minor, unimportantdetail to make themselves feel better.  :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Amartey in place of Simmo & you could be spot on, and I don’t think Gray can both play & be on the bench?!

I have edited my post, thank you for your input.  :)

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Hate to say it but I can see Albrighton being frozen out. He’s not pacey  enough to be an out and out winger for Puel...

Doubt Marc would be in the starting XI but I think Puel still rates him; how many positions did he have him play last season? 

Playing Positions  

Position Apps Goals Assists Rating
ML (Midfielder Left) 17 1 4 6.89
AML (Attacking Midfielder Left) 5 0 2 7.19
Sub (Substitute) 4 0 1 6.4
MR (Midfielder Right) 2 1 0 6.95
DR (Defender Right) 2 0 0 6.42
AMR (Attacking Midfielder Right) 1 0 0 6.95
FWL (Forward Left) 1 0 0 6.68
DMR (Defensive Midfielder Right) 1 0 0 6.09
AMC (Attacking Midfielder Centre) 1 0 0 6.07

That;s a tremendous amount of trust in a player. He'll definitely be involved in some capacity (nailed on sub every game probably)

• Like 1

Just now, FoxOfMelton said:

Have we actually been linked to this lad by anyone reliable? Or is it all just bullshit rumours?

Trying to decide whether to get excited or not. 

There’s been a lot of news sources saying we’re considering him along with other targets

14 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Thanks Mr Party Pooper.  I love it when someone reads a fairly long thread and ignores 90% of it just to pull someone up on a minor, unimportantdetail to make themselves feel better.  :)

lol sorry didn't mean it to come across like that 

• Like 1

Can't see us buying anyone else  who isn't 21 or under. The squad is far to big. As it is, if we don't shift anyone, we'll have two senior players, on good money, not even registered to play in the Premier League. Players 21 or under don't count though so you can have as many as them, which explains why we're being linked with young centre backs. 

Edited by Ian Nacho
  • Like 1

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Can't see us buying anyone else isn't under the age of 21. The squad is far to big. As it is, if we don't shift anyone, we'll have two senior players, on good money, not even registered to play in the Premier League. Players 21 or under don't count though so you can have as many as them, which explains why we're being linked with young centre backs. 

Possibly but I'm positive players will leave. 

Only the English window closes this week, everywhere else is open until the end of the month so for me, it makes sense for these clubs to wait. 

Everyone knows the money involved in the English game, if clubs don't have to compete with that, there is more chance of them getting a bargain. If I was a team in germany/Holland/turkey/Italy and had my eye on a fringe player at an English club, I'd be waiting until the window closes too. 

24 minutes ago, MPH said:

Albrighton kinda reminds me of the type of player I'd have on the bench in FM(2006) - knowing I could put him on in a number of positions for injury cover, freeing up other bench slots for those who could make more of a difference, but might be more limited in the positions they can play...  We need better starters on the wing, and Thorgan would definitely count.  Not sure what to do with Gray, though - (assuming Ghezzal is a better winger, which may or may not be true).

• Like 1

Was litening to R5 tonight and Everton have more or less signed someone for the wing,so they said Bolassie could be available....i'd have him in a heartbeat if the price was right.

Edited by PAULCFC